so, Stormzy then...?

eFestivals

18 minutes ago, VCK said:

Not sure if there's much about it online now.

Basically some guy created a topic talking about a girl who would invite guys into her tent for sex, in trade for drugs, and had a pretty high "body count." Her picture was even posted .Then the girl herself caught wind of it, and actually came onto the forum to deny it. Was crazy. To this day, no one knows if it was bullshit or not.

Urgh, that's horrible.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:33 PM, Penrhos said:

Oh crap.....

A Katherine Jenkins & Stomzy colaberation.

stormzy I can cope with but if she's on stage I'll be throwing pints of piss.

Careful I only said he did not deserve to play headline.. Nothing about throwing piss.. You might get told off for that..... 

Throwing piss isn't really the done thing imo.. But hey what do I know.. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Given the context was about people suggesting it is the worst thread on eFestivals, that's probably not appropriate.

Sorry mate, I don't think he'd take it as a slight against him. I certainly didn't, just assumed people were looking cos its been mentioned quite a few times recently with only one or two saying it was crap. 

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

The Woffstar must be having a fucking right meltdown at this stage. Video footage of the Robbie Dubya haunting him. 

He's done some great pop tunes in his career. At this stage though, Glasto could probably get away with giving him a subheadline slot.

Edited by VCK