so, Stormzy then...?

eFestivals

26 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Hadn't heard the Dark Fruit label before but makes complete sense straight away, genius. All cliques should be labelled by drink choice. 

Sorry, crack on with your loop of a thread (he's only got one album blah blah). 

Me neither...I love a breakfast Dark Fruit as well ☹️

Edit: I love them for breakfast at a festival, not day to day...

Edited by Laurenkfj

6 minutes ago, Laurenkfj said:

Me neither...I love a breakfast Dark Fruit as well ☹️

Edit: I love them for breakfast at a festival, not day to day...

Can of green king ipa for me at brekkie.

What will the majority of the stormzy crowd be drinking? Seems like a bag of wine event to me, the bottle of wine I bought seeing Skepta at WHP went down a treat so grapes and grime has been proven to work. 

2 hours ago, Yokel Again said:

In summary, 80% of us thinks it's a good booking but none of us will be there.

(I've made up that 80%, I'd make a good Tory minister)

Not true! I'm one of the made up 80% and I will be there!

19 hours ago, Quark said:

Ok, so I know that people have different reasons for not liking Stormzy as a headliner. But all I could think was that if a Twitter thread could take human form, the Glasto one would look something like this at the moment :lol:

nick_griffin__1603983a.thumb.jpg.84ee1a9440dafbd8a44abe13e988487e.jpg

And the snider "I like diversity, but that this kind of diversity" ones look like this:

DbARnB-S_400x400.jpg

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

Gonna show some ignorance now - who is this young ragamuffin?

Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet): https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet?s=09

He's a slightly cleverer version of Alex Jones of infowars, where he also works. Full of corrosive antagonistic views, whilst continually denying what a knob he is. 

For example the recent doctored video of the CNN correspondent "attacking" the intern trying to steal the mic from him seemingly came from our Paul, who of course denied any fiddling.

His Twitter profile contains a quote describing him as a "free speech extremist", which means he's a prick.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet): https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet?s=09

He's a slightly cleverer version of Alex Jones of infowars, where he also works. Full of corrosive antagonistic views, whilst continually denying what a knob he is. 

For example the recent doctored video of the CNN correspondent "attacking" the intern trying to steal the mic from him seemingly came from our Paul, who of course denied any fiddling.

His Twitter profile contains a quote describing him as a "free speech extremist", which means he's a prick.

Eh, he just spouts typical centre-right viewpoints (as opposed to extreme ethnonationalist alt right type stuff) but people think he's a revolutionary thinker because he says everything with sheer conviction. A bit like Ben Shapiro.

Claims to be a "cultural libertarian" but half his videos are him moaning about open borders. Also claims that liberals get triggered by people with different opinions yet every time some celebrity makes an anti-Trump statement he makes ten minute videos ranting about them, which are mostly made up of insults rather than actual coherent arguments.

A bit of a tool but I've found there are people with way more extreme views than him.

Edited by VCK

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

Eh, he just spouts typical centre-right viewpoints (as opposed to extreme ethnonationalist alt right type stuff) but people think he's a revolutionary thinker because he says everything with sheer conviction. A bit like Ben Shapiro.

Claims to be a "cultural libertarian" but half his videos are him moaning about open borders. Also claims that liberals get triggered by people with different opinions yet every time some celebrity makes an anti-Trump statement he makes ten minute videos ranting about them, which are mostly made up of insults rather than actual coherent arguments.

A bit of a tool but I've found there are people with way more extreme views than him.

Consider me triggered, but I’m done with sliding scales of rightist bigots - he’s a thick nasty insidious c**t. And a sad little attention seeking twat. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, VCK said:

Hes a c**t.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Consider me triggered, but I’m done with sliding scales of rightist bigots - he’s a thick nasty insidious c**t. And a sad little attention seeking twat. 

1 minute ago, Wooderson said:

Hes a c**t.

But he's redpilling an entire generation by telling them that conservatism is the new counter culture!