so, Stormzy then...?

eFestivals

21 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Is this something that is to be trusted?

The more I think about it, the more certain I am the stormzy part will be accurate. It will have come from his manager, agent, PR or main record company guy, I reckon. Given that sheet's place in the business I can't see it being anything less.

The vagary for Liam & Childish reads to me like Childish hasn't agreed yet.

The Macca and Cure mentions might have come from anywhere, including (and very possible) from the article i published - I'm one of their subscribers, it's not like they don't know of efestivals.

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

It’s going to blow your mind, @gearbm95!

Almost everyone on here is hugely jealous of you being about to experience the Farm for the first time...

Ben

Stormzy Not for me but it’s glasto, plenty options elsewhere

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

14 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

As an American coming over for my first Glasto this is an interesting headliner choice for me, as he has zero relevance in the US. Where do you guys recommend I start with his music?

Also, I highly doubt Gambino is playing, Coachella is supposed to be his final show.

There's also an EP from 2014 called Dreamers Disease, but GS&P is prob a better indicator of where he is now. 

Also some live footage on YouTube worth checking. It's hard to capture the sound, but you can see the crowd going nuts

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

a UK rapper certainly makes sense after US rappers. And if it's not him and next year then it might not be him and we'd be waiting a while for the next possibility I reckon.

There will be, Post Malone is huge and already bigger than Stormzy. Stormzy can't announce an arena tour and sell it out instantly at £85 a shout.

Also, if that's to be believed, should NG not be a SR as they say he is playing?, I reckon Stormzy defo fits the Friday sub slot in the same way Dizzee Rascal did, but I don't see him more than sub just yet...the only thing that makes it plausible for me is that the interest in 2020 in that high that they need to go for the best possible option and Liam G would be too much the similar of The Cure and Macca plus he hasn't exactly been away. I'd be surprised if they got CG as he doesn't need to sub it....has a big fan here that will sell.