Hot Chip

suzie sue

Of all the bands on the first line-up release, Hot Chip are one I've never seen live and would love to.

Headlining the Park would be a lovely way to end the Saturday night before heading to the naughty corner. Sadly, not got a ticket this yr tho. Hope you all have a good one for those that do!

Listening to over and over I feel I voted for the wrong song on the best song thread. It's one of those songs that I feel was overplayed and springs to mind as one of the only songs casual listeners name. Then you hear it again and realise what a fucking tune it is

1 minute ago, hurdy said:

WH in 2015 was ace. But if they bring that to The Park this year it'll be even better. 

(apart from Dancing In The Dark/All My Friends that is. That won't be topped) 

I was there in 15 and I think if they cover Sabotage again it will kick off. Loving a little unexpected Sunday night boogie to this