Rammstein 2019

manxboba

Hi

Not sure if this is the best place to post this query so please move if in-appropriate

Rammstein are doing a stadium tour next summer

https://www.rammstein.de/en/tickets/

Only one gig in the UK which doesn't work for me so I'm looking to book tickets for a German show

I'm not sure which website tickets will be available through, is it simply a case of creating a German Ticketmaster account and purchasing using that on Friday, or are there other websites that i should register with?

Any advice appreciated as I've never booked international gig tickets

TIA

For some reason some of my mates are complaining Milton Keynes is too far for a gig and it should be in London, I've pointed out MK is only 30mins from Euston but hey ho. So I'm thinking about the same thing, turn it into a holiday for my and my girlfriend which happens to coincide with the gig. Berlin or Prague are being my two likeliest choices, I'm tempted by Moscow too as I've never been there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've spotted rumours on Reddit (so probably bullshit) that Babymetal are supporting Rammstein at one of the German shows. Apparently they were included as a tag or something on a site listing. I'd fucking love that to be true!

Does anyone know when we can expect an announcement on their support acts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, jump said:

I've spotted rumours on Reddit (so probably bullshit) that Babymetal are supporting Rammstein at one of the German shows. Apparently they were included as a tag or something on a site listing. I'd fucking love that to be true!

Does anyone know when we can expect an announcement on their support acts?

It's definitely not Babymetal as they have announced their own Japan tour during those dates. 

19 minutes ago, jump said:

Of course there will be a support band, it's silly to suggest there wouldn't be one.

I've seen queen + adam lambert without support, I've seen machine head without support last year, Don't think it's that cut and dry anymore. Shows without a support are a thing nowadays. Ofcourse i'd love to see a support band but there's litterally 0 indication at this moment that there will be one.

1 minute ago, xydroh said:

I've seen queen + adam lambert without support, I've seen machine head without support last year, Don't think it's that cut and dry anymore. Shows without a support are a thing nowadays. Ofcourse i'd love to see a support band but there's litterally 0 indication at this moment that there will be one.

It's listed on the promoters website there's a support band and it's the very much the norm to have a support band. The miserable sods that are Machine Head made a song and dance about how they wont have a support band last year beforehand.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, activean said:

Still no support band?

Rumour says it's Aesthetic Perfection, they have been waiting on their own tour to wind up before being officially announced. I'm hoping there's another band on as well as they seem abit weak for a stadium show.

The stage looks cool as fuck!

• 2 weeks later...