*****Paul McCartney*****

mike99

41 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Saw him at the O2, was pleasantly surprised by how much the pipes have improved in the last year or so.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed "My Valentine". Found the video accompaniment with Natalie Portman as affecting as ever. Gawwjuss.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Not next year. Two headliners are already booked and he's not one of them, and there's no plans to book him for next year.

(michael going off on one, again).

Any chance your info is an attempt to throw us off so it’s a surprise later. Trying to undo the famous Eavis loose tongue?

Any clues on the two booked? Fleetwood?

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

Any chance your info is an attempt to throw us off so it’s a surprise later. Trying to undo the famous Eavis loose tongue?

anything is possible, but I think it's more likely they wanted to kill off what Michael said because it's wrong.

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

Any clues on the two booked? Fleetwood?

that's my guess for one but its just a guess.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Not next year. Two headliners are already booked and he's not one of them, and there's no plans to book him for next year.

(michael going off on one, again).

Any idea if that means officially booked, or Michaels version of booked which can be subject to change this far out?

1 minute ago, incident said:

Any idea if that means officially booked, or Michaels version of booked which can be subject to change this far out?

I was told this by someone else (Scottie) who had the convo, so I'm not even sure if 'booked' was the exact word that was used. But from the jist of the convo (as told to me) it sounded like those 2 were pretty solid.

Unfortunately he didn't think to ask if they were still the same 2 acts for 2020 that Emily mentioned to me two years ago (I'd be interested to know if they are).