*****Paul McCartney*****

mike99

21 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

Hmmmm, we might all live to regret it if Neil comes along and it turns into another Springsteen debacle, it has all the potential :lol:

? yes.. I see your point ?

3 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

I hate ALL the bond songs, including that! I don't get why they're so highly regarded-- I remember working in a shop where they had the bond songs compilation CD on a continuous loop, it was the worst day of my life! 

What, even Matt Munro and Carly Simon? I’m not sure I can look at you in the same way anymore!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

I hate ALL the bond songs, including that! I don't get why they're so highly regarded-- I remember working in a shop where they had the bond songs compilation CD on a continuous loop, it was the worst day of my life! 

What the actual are you on?

All the Bond songs???!!!

3 hours ago, dondo said:

Yep. My wife and I were there for this. Fantastic set 

super -  I was lucky to get a good spot but there was one idiot behind me who was on their phone speaking to someone who was not there ' and then was giving a running commentary ' but by good fortune they dropped their phone and it was lost.

I see that some people are not happy at some of the songs but ' he has a impossible task ' trying to pick a list that will keep the majority happy.

I was well pleased to be there.

16 hours ago, Splodge said:

Nailed on I reckon. I heard the more asterisks you put in a thread title the more likely an artist is going to headline pyramid.

... goes off to make **********Scouting for Girls*********** post ? 

Will this work for other things too?

Just in case

******************winning lottery ticket**************** ?

******************world peace******************** ?

**********************************************some fucker come and do my DIY************************************** :help:

1 hour ago, Mr.Tease said:

One day in the far future everyone will realise that I was right and ALL bond songs will be deleted from the music archives! 

45 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

I hate bond films always have but some great theme songs over the years .

Live and let die

The spy who loved me 

Probably the best in my opinion 

Nobody Does It Better. You Only Live Twice. 

WTF is going on in here tonight?!!!

54 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Nobody Does It Better. You Only Live Twice. 

WTF is going on in here tonight?!!!

If it wasn't for the films, and you were relaxing at work one day back in the 80s and a friend brought out his ghetto blaster and told you he'd just heard the 'most hip' song ever and proceeded to play "no body does it better", be honest, you'd roar with laughter! 

8 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

If it wasn't for the films, and you were relaxing at work one day back in the 80s and a friend brought out his ghetto blaster and told you he'd just heard the 'most hip' song ever and proceeded to play "no body does it better", be honest, you'd roar with laughter! 

Exactly this but with Wind Beneath My Wings and the Blade Runner soundtrack. And that was just 1982. 

33 minutes ago, henry bear said:

If G***a doesn’t get there first.

latest?cb=20160109173901

"Good Morning Boss. 

It's sure going to be a beauuuutiful day!

So basically Werchter have moved their festival forward a week to book these. I thinkthey're booked their for Sunday this year and from past history of play 6 times and 3 in 12 years they sell the tickets, this would be 4 in 19 years."

2004 was amazing. There are a few of our group who saw other things and regretted it, this would be a chance to right that wrong. Without wanting to sound too grim, there won't be loads of opportunities to hear a Beatle left, especially at the sacred space of Glastonbury. 

Edited by Yokel Again

saw him in 2004, his songs haven't changed , hes still a knob 

i won't be there

unless the rest of the site closes down and he is the only thing on 

can see why he would be a big pull though especially for fans or anyone who hasn't seen him before