Acts Literally Touring Around Glastonbury Festival 2019

Boris

Yeah so.. those tarts who turn up more than once *in the same Glasto*- in particular the multiplists- bands you see even if you try not to... I'm thinking;

The Beat
Billy Bragg
3 Daft Monkeys
The Egg
Beans on Toast
Mik Artistik
Fatboy Slim (at least once officially, at least once not)

I'm sure there's plenty more.. who else are The Quite Probably Welcome Whores Of Pilton?

Lekiddo made 7 appearances last year & has confirmed he’s at the farm next year.

His Thursday evening set at The Rabbit Hole is always a highlight, & just at that point on a Sunday morning - when your body is broken & the glum realisation hits that this is the last day for another year - his Sunday Lunchtime set picks you up with a great big smile & says “It’s your last day pal, get back up & have the time of your life”.

PPKK

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Lekiddo made 7 appearances last year & has confirmed he’s at the farm next year.

His Thursday evening set at The Rabbit Hole is always a highlight, & just at that point on a Sunday morning - when your body is broken & the glum realisation hits that this is the last day for another year - his Sunday Lunchtime set picks you up with a great big smile & says “It’s your last day pal, get back up & have the time of your life”.

PPKK

Yay!  Love a bit of Lekiddo!  Will see him at least once I'm sure.  He restored me when I first saw him in 2016 - I was tired and miserable and then stumbled across him and was soon singing and dancing in the rain - pinchy pinchy kiss kiss!

Wheel of Four Tunes not so much tour around but usually on several times on Sensation Seekers. A Guy called Gerald. Erm that’s all I can think of at the moment but sure there are tons of acts playing several times.

Edited by MilkyJoe

35 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

You’re never more than ten feet away from a secret Fatboy Slim set at Glastonbury.

I hear he’s playing the Hare Krishna tent this year. The set will include:

Ya Rama.

I have to Vishnu like I do.

Fucking in a Transcendental Plain.

18 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

PPKK

Lekkido yes of course- for some reason I don't think I've seen him but I will make a point of it this time... I like the cheer-up Sunday advice. Shame he won't appear on Monday night in my house for the same reason. New York Brass Band- last saw them I think Wed lunchtimeish in the green fields somwhere *heavy night last night*. Wheel of Four Tunes also I must pop that cherry.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:50 PM, Boris said:

Yeah so.. those tarts who turn up more than once *in the same Glasto*- in particular the multiplists- bands you see even if you try not to... I'm thinking;

The Beat
Billy Bragg
3 Daft Monkeys
The Egg
Beans on Toast
Mik Artistik
Fatboy Slim (at least once officially, at least once not)

I'm sure there's plenty more.. who else are The Quite Probably Welcome Whores Of Pilton?

That Mal (that might not be the first name) Webb is excellent and usually does a few sets in various greenfield venues. 

I alway, always end up walking into a circus tent with the Black Eagles (acrobatic dance thing) every year. 

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Alabama 3 are usually around, either full band, acoustic or a couple of DJ sets

What happened to them last festival? They were listed as acoustic with a couple of sets (toad Hall and croissant neuf I think) but don't think they ended up playing 

This may sound crap, but if you get chance to see blackskywhite in one of the circus tents, do so! They're a Russian circus/performance art thing but they're very good and very disturbing! (absolutely sh*t myself when I stumbled upon them one night!). I think they've done quite a few glastonburys and perform each night when they do (don't know how I was oblivious to them all this time).