Sign in to follow this  
moams

Tramlines 2019

16 hours ago, moams said:

Saturday is definitely the stronger day. The Sunday for me is more about the undercard than the actual headliners. 

Both weekend days all about the undercard for me (main all the way friday) - way over the courteeners/miles/rev bore fest so will be checking out some smaller stage stuff.

On that - do all stages finish same time usually or are some earlier? Jade bird vs Johnny marr is a bad one if it happens but maybe not? 

Peter hook and doves Sunday is a great day for me! 

5 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Both weekend days all about the undercard for me (main all the way friday) - way over the courteeners/miles/rev bore fest so will be checking out some smaller stage stuff.

On that - do all stages finish same time usually or are some earlier? Jade bird vs Johnny marr is a bad one if it happens but maybe not? 

Peter hook and doves Sunday is a great day for me! 

Check last years clashfinder, then just replace their names with this years bill. Should be about right

On 5/1/2019 at 11:10 AM, TheDHolford said:

Anyone want to do a clashfinder? I'm too tired and lazy. Or when do they normally announce the actual times? 

https://clashfinder.com/s/tramlines2019/

Here's my attempt based on acts who have already been announced and timings from last year. I have never made one before so any feedback or changes let me know

Hoping those times are slightly accurate, looking like a good list of acts for me anyway,

Friday - Sea Girls, Circa Waves, Clean Cut Kid and Two Door Cinema club

Saturday - Oddity Road, Anteros, She Drew the Gun, Miles Kane, Reverend and the Makers, Sports Team, Johnny Marr or Japanese House and Courteeners

Sunday - Marsicans, Sleeper, Bloxx, Lewis Capaldi, The Reytons, Blackwaters, Whenyoung, Good Cop Bad Cop, Yonaka. 

Not bad at all for 70 quid. 

Just been listening to Doves and am majorly excited - this'll be the first time I've seen them back. In the tent and headlining it will be a perfect way to see their return! 

On 6/14/2019 at 3:56 PM, Samjones said:

Set times are out on the app

Just seen that, I’ll update the Clashfinder tomorrow