On 2/20/2019 at 9:59 AM, shawy5_21 said:

Friday - Two Door Cinema Club, MSP, Shame 

Saturday - The Courteeners, Reverend & The Makers

Sunday - Chic, Doves, Happy Mondays, Miles Kane

Anybody know anymore?

* According to the bands websites. 

Friday - The Rifles

Sunday - Peter Hook

Edit- Also Miles Kane is on the Saturday according to Tramlines Twitter page so wouldn't go by any of the bands websites

Edited by moams

13 hours ago, Samjones said:

Any idea who are to be announced next?

I’m struggling to think who could be announced who hasn’t already been announced  in other Global festivals or who could’ve been held back. Going by their Instagram and them accounting what stages acts are on I still think there could possibly be a sub and maybe a T’other stage headliner but that’s me just guessing. @JBarbour any hints on when the next announcement is?

1 hour ago, moams said:

I’m struggling to think who could be announced who hasn’t already been announced  in other Global festivals or who could’ve been held back. Going by their Instagram and them accounting what stages acts are on I still think there could possibly be a sub and maybe a T’other stage headliner but that’s me just guessing. @JBarbour any hints on when the next announcement is?

Not this month.

I heard of 2 possible big acts as I mentioned earlier in the thread. o2 Academy sized acts and the rest of the acts being fillers.  One doesn't suit the "flow" of the lineup, so wondering if its dud info. 

56 minutes ago, moams said:

@JBarbour Is it all down to Global now or do the previous Tramlines directors still have a say in the line-up? I was hoping for Jarvis Cocker to make an appearance but feel like that probably won’t happen. 

As far as I know Broadwick do most of the booking if not all. Although local businesses such as The Leadmill may have some creative control over some of their line up. 

I've asked about Javis playing TL a few times, nothing ever come back. He's a big enough name in sheff to hold back as a "special" one off announcement I think. Shift a few tickets. Saying that if he's not playing it will because he's got his own gigs lined up in sheff. Weirdly I got a little bit of pulp info unrelated to TL. 

14 hours ago, JBarbour said:

That's my exclusive if I get more info ;)

Pulp reunion next year? That would be brilliant if so. Or wishful thinking a tour with The Strokes after their co-headline of Leeds/Reading in 2011 but let’s face it more chance of AM headlining tramlines ?