Tramlines 2019

moams

@JBarbour Didn't you say this was becoming a Global/Broadwick festival now? If so I assume that the line up will be going down the line of the many other festivals they run.

Guessing we could expect headliners to be along the lines of:

TDCC

Courteeners

Catfish (both recently followed each other on Twitter but probably me overthinking it ?)

The Vaccines

Alt-J

Franz Ferdinand (Maybe not big enough to headline)

Maybe even George Ezra or Biffy

I'm still holding out for a Pulp reunion show but let's face it we have more chance of AM being there ?

9 hours ago, Dronx said:

Going to be interesting, they seemed to have most of the bigger local acts last year in prominent slots. They have a lot of tickets to sell for this event although sales seem to be doing well. 

I reckon it could be anything out of this lot:

Clean Bandit

Can't see Clean Bandit being there as they headlined T'Other stage last year might be wrong though I normally am 

12 hours ago, moams said:

@JBarbour Didn't you say this was becoming a Global/Broadwick festival now? If so I assume that the line up will be going down the line of the many other festivals they run.

Guessing we could expect headliners to be along the lines of:

TDCC

Courteeners

Catfish (both recently followed each other on Twitter but probably me overthinking it ?)

The Vaccines

Alt-J

Franz Ferdinand (Maybe not big enough to headline)

Maybe even George Ezra or Biffy

I'm still holding out for a Pulp reunion show but let's face it we have more chance of AM being there ?

Can't see Clean Bandit being there as they headlined T'Other stage last year might be wrong though I normally am 

Yes, Broadwick had a share purchase agreement with the festival directors that expires out next month. 

Broadwick will book the festival regardless. 

One act has played Y Not in the past 4 years. :P

Pulp reunion I've heard some rumblings but I can't imagine it will be anything like a tramlines gig. 

Edited by JBarbour

3 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Yes, Broadwick had a share purchase agreement with the festival directors that runs out next month. 

Broadwick book the festival regardless. 

Pulp reunion I've heard some rumblings about but I can't imagine it will be anything like a tramlines gig. 

Is this act a headliner this year?

23 minutes ago, incident said:

And just based on one half rumour on a forum, all my plans for the summer are suddenly on hold.

Haha I'm not even sure if it could happen this year. Javis has/will have a handful of solo dates. Nick will prob be about at festivals with Everly Pregnant Brothers. 

7 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Yes, Broadwick had a share purchase agreement with the festival directors that expires out next month. 

Broadwick will book the festival regardless. 

Pulp reunion I've heard some rumblings but I can't imagine it will be anything like a tramlines gig. 

Haha true but don’t they run more festivals than Ynot? Victorious, Truck, Kendall calling, boardmasters to name a few.

My pulp suggestion was just a hope and pray but now you have me intrigued and they will most definitely be there ??

3 hours ago, moams said:

Haha true but don’t they run more festivals than Ynot? Victorious, Truck, Kendall calling, boardmasters to name a few.

My pulp suggestion was just a hope and pray but now you have me intrigued and they will most definitely be there ??

Yeah they run a load more festivals other than Y not. I was dropping a headliner hint :P

Edited by JBarbour
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I got an email saying it will be this month so assume it will be either this week coming seeing as its pay day for most people.

56 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

It's a generic Broadwick line up with few pleasant surprises. 

Any chance of Milburn coming back this year, I know they said last year was their last Sheffield show for a while?

14 hours ago, Dronx said:

Going to be a decent wait yet. Not even started marketing the line up announcement announcement yet. 

I got an email on the 15th saying it will be in the next couple of weeks. I’m going some point next week Monday 28th potentially