Camping Ground - West of The Park

The Red Telephone

After a few years in WV and many years in Big Ground, looking at camping to the west of The Park next year. Anyone got any good recommendations for which ground to go in?

In two couples, in our 30s/40s...so wouldn’t mind a little bit of quiet in the night! Does anywhere round there get that rammed?

Also, presumably we’d enter through Ped Gate D? If we approach from Cheddar, is the gate we’d be directed to?

Cheers!

We ended up in a little triangular field (possibly Bailey's) last year, we'd been creeping ever towards the edges of Paines for years so this was only just the other side of the hedge. The grass was knee long, but it was dead quiet and it had no passing traffic. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again, if i get tickets.  

38 minutes ago, bexj said:

We ended up in a little triangular field (possibly Bailey's) last year, we'd been creeping ever towards the edges of Paines for years so this was only just the other side of the hedge. The grass was knee long, but it was dead quiet and it had no passing traffic. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again, if i get tickets.  

Thanks - fingers crossed for you!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Of course - have read that about 700 times :)

Looks like it’s between South Park (for the views), Baileys or Rig’s Field

All fine choices.  My group has ended up in South Park for the last couple of years and always found it to be relatively comfortable.  However if you're at the top of the hill, the walk back can be a bit of a slog but the view makes up for it!.

• Like 1