Live at Leeds 2019

berger55

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 10:24 AM, ShutUpDonny said:

Does anyone have experience with VIP? It seems quite handy to skip the long queues?

I would say not worth it

not many venues ever really have a que. Idles when they were stupidly put on at midday was 1 in 1 out but if its completely full they still wouldnt just let you waltz in if you had a VIP.

If you plan who you are seeing and get there before they start you rarely have a problem.

Would like to know what venue they intend on putting metronomy on, I get the sense they might need somewhere bigger than the academy?!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

I would say not worth it

not many venues ever really have a que. Idles when they were stupidly put on at midday was 1 in 1 out but if its completely full they still wouldnt just let you waltz in if you had a VIP.

If you plan who you are seeing and get there before they start you rarely have a problem.

Would like to know what venue they intend on putting metronomy on, I get the sense they might need somewhere bigger than the academy?!

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I guess ultimately even the VIP wouldn't save me if the venue is full. Regardless, the lineup is shaping up beautifully.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:16 PM, Memory Man said:

Don’t think they’ll even get the academy. Seem to be playing a smaller opening party for Hit the North than Sundara Karma are in the same night. Also they’ve been announced as Handmade headliners, which usually isn’t for the top line LAL acts (eg. Circa Waves, Frightened Rabbit, We Are Scientists).

I don’t get it either. They seem to have built up their name over a few years and headlined the John Peel Stage at Glasto only last year;  don’t think they’re likely to get bigger than that but it seems odd to be stepping down bills now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still nothing in the mail, so I've arranged with See Tickets to pick up the ticket "at the venue", but they say they can't give me precise collection time or place yet. Anyone have experience with doing this? Maybe I'm worried over nothing but some certainty would be nice.

Found a thread about See Tickets, it's not very reassuring. It is ancient though, so hopefully things are better now. 

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2684865

Edited by ShutUpDonny