Cloth wristbands

marathonsteve

I am just about to get rid of all my wristbands, tote bags, guardian bags, lanyards, programmes, Q Reviews, Free Press, and whatever newspaper preceded that.  They sit in a box and I move from house to house and they still sit in a box.  The only time I look at them is when I'm moving and wondering what is in that box.

Anyone want them?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, karaseen said:

I am just about to get rid of all my wristbands, tote bags, guardian bags, lanyards, programmes, Q Reviews, Free Press, and whatever newspaper preceded that.  They sit in a box and I move from house to house and they still sit in a box.  The only time I look at them is when I'm moving and wondering what is in that box.

Anyone want them?

Yes please! Messaged you!

I keep them all in a drawer along with tickets, lanyards and etc. I've been planning since 1990 to put them in chronological order in some sort of framed something-something The drawer has moved countries with me three times already, still in a mess so I think it's pretty clear the DIY project will never happen. 

I am a squirrel and generally can't bring myself to throw this stuff. Totes get used for supermarket shop, guardian bag gets re-used each glasto, it's a decent size for the fest day. Programmes, kept. Wristbands are worn as long as possible (yeah I'm one of them!). Don't wear a watch so is only thing on wrist. Always a tough thing to remove, had to cut off the 07 and 08 one for a mri, had to remove 10, 14, 15 and 16 in 2016 to participate in an artwork, still wearing 17. So barely been without it for a decade

Lanyards and wrist bands make nice decorations for caravan. Programmes also kept for reading (memory jogging) material inside the caravan  Have noticed some programmes have developed very neat 2"square shaped holes in covers. Some very tidy moths have lived in that van. :ph34r: