Glastonbury Related Dreams and Nightmares

RichardWaller

I guess I dream about Glastonbury about 4-5 times a year maybe. Varying themes really from trying to find somewhere to camp, trying to break in without a ticket, forgetting all my stuff etc. The one constant though is that my dream state  Glastonbury site layout is always the same in every dream. I know my way around that site as well as I do the real site, it's strange that it's nothing like the real site in any way but always stays the same in the dream. Odd.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I presume she’s hacked your right move account at a very young age 😀

She just really really loved camping at Worthy Pastures. 
It’s probably to do with the fact she was wearing a Glastonbury t-shirt as pyjamas during the summer. 

I have the recurring nightmare that it gets to Sunday and I have not seen any bands, in fact have not done anything but faff around my tent since Weds.

Although i once dreamt one of our group decided we should camp outside the fence which caused us numerous problems, although it was a nice quiet field that we had to ourselves.

• 6 months later...

Dreamt that it was five minutes to resale time and I'd forgotten to register. No ticket for me! And all my mates were going, very stressful. I couldnt work out how I could let such a thing happen... And then realised that I hadnt and had secured a coach ticket. 

And then Barack Obama turned up for dinner and was too tall to fit under the orning on my patio (that I dont have in real life). 

I love Glastonbury dreams ☺️

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream last night all my crew bailed last minute and I was wandering around lost on my own. I turned around in the crowd and everyone had a David Dimbleby mask on and was chanting something indecipherable. Very random.

On 10/27/2022 at 3:41 PM, ivan said:

I have the recurring nightmare that it gets to Sunday and I have not seen any bands, in fact have not done anything but faff around my tent since Weds.

Had a similar nightmare to this, except I also kept having to walk back to the car, missed everything and was very disappointed with myself 😫

• 3 weeks later...

Been getting awful sleep the past 2 nights due to some extremely random vivid dreams.

just woke up with real anxiety as i got roped into performing a song on the pyramid stage in a work Christmas play. I was playing the role of Thierry Henry who scored a disallowed goal and had to sing a slow ballad about it. The closer it got to showtime the more I panicked in my dream which led me to waking up in a sweat