Map listing stalls as well as venues

semmtexx

1 hour ago, glasto-worker said:

that is not the full size version { that is 11MB's } - most of the hard work was done by Gordon and a handful of people from efest { you can see them listed on the bottom left } but we used a different forum which now appears to be no longer there - they gave us a secret area so that we could edit the map - took us months - and it was decided just to wrap it up ' so that looks as if it may be the last version '

Yes do have that to share, plus a pdf plan as well which you would be better equipped to comment on (and I'm sure you'd have seen scores of times) 

Edited by clarkete

8 hours ago, Jay89 said:

This map is amazing!

Also I’ve just came to realisation, that booking WV wasn’t a great idea after all. Looks like absolute treck to anywhere ? considering I’ll be aiming for late night jaunts in Silver Hayes, that became a little problematic ?‍♀️

How long does it take (give or take) to get to Pyramid Stage from WV?

Jay.

To cut down on trips bring anything you need for the day/night in a bag when you leave WV in the morning and stash it in a lock up. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2018 at 12:25 PM, glasto-worker said:

that is not the full size version { that is 11MB's } - most of the hard work was done by Gordon and a handful of people from efest { you can see them listed on the bottom left } but we used a different forum which now appears to be no longer there - they gave us a secret area so that we could edit the map - took us months - and it was decided just to wrap it up ' so that looks as if it may be the last version '

Is the high res version still around? If you've still got a copy would you mind emailing it to me please?

Edit: forgot manners. 

Edited by semmtexx

15 hours ago, clarkete said:

Yes do have that to share, plus a pdf plan as well which you would be better equipped to comment on (and I'm sure you'd have seen scores of times) 

6 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Is the high res version still around? If you've still got a copy would you mind emailing it to me?

I have sent you a Efest PM so check in your in box ' which will explain everything '

• Upvote 1