Campervan ticket's resales WhatsApp group

Travis Tee

Anyone fancy being part of a whatsApp group to alert each other when campervan tickets go back on sale? Apparently over the years they just become available now and then before the re sales.

I have 6 people in a group already, so send me your mobile if your interested, the only thing you have to do is keep your eyes peeled on here or social media and let the group know straight away

Travis 

1 hour ago, Travis Tee said:

Anyone fancy being part of a whatsApp group to alert each other when campervan tickets go back on sale? Apparently over the years they just become available now and then before the re sales.

I have 6 people in a group already, so send me your mobile if your interested, the only thing you have to do is keep your eyes peeled on here or social media and let the group know straight away

Travis 

Well done @Travis Tee I am happy to join you as an alerter, I was very fortunate that a friend got my mine yesterday! Will DM you my mobile number.

1 hour ago, Travis Tee said:

Travis 

PS You need to enable direct messages or empty your inbox as you currently can't receive messages on here. 

9 minutes ago, Lee Skidmore said:

How is that efestivals and what are these faster ticket alerts? 

it's pretty logical: the first person in the group will know about tickets on sale no quicker than other people who aren't in the group. There's loads of people wanting tickets of different types, so there's loads of people watching for them.

The first person in your group will then have the dilemma of whether to alert the group first or get their tickets first, but even if they alert the group first there's a time delay with that - even if only a few seconds. That few seconds will mean that others will have the tickets.

There's a variety of different alerting methods and it's definitely best if you each have your own direct one (use the group too, if you want).

10 hours ago, eFestivals said:

it's pretty logical: the first person in the group will know about tickets on sale no quicker than other people who aren't in the group. There's loads of people wanting tickets of different types, so there's loads of people watching for them.

The first person in your group will then have the dilemma of whether to alert the group first or get their tickets first, but even if they alert the group first there's a time delay with that - even if only a few seconds. That few seconds will mean that others will have the tickets.

There's a variety of different alerting methods and it's definitely best if you each have your own direct one (use the group too, if you want).

Yeah I get that, but it saves everyone getting a tracker or maybe some people are not that computer wise. I thought for a minute you had some magic solution. Basically your saying that individuals will have a better chance as they don't have to take seconds to alert others. 

• Upvote 1