Roll up Roll up, who's in CV East?

H.M.V

2 hours ago, Laurenkfj said:

As well as this query (quoting myself :) ) it says you are allowed an awning - what about a gazebo if your camper does not have an awning?

People have taken in gazebos and are used instead of awnings, it’s a very done thing there apparently. Always inform the stewards you’re doing it though so there’s enough space for it. 

Edited by Retro P
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Yep!! Arriving Thursday though due to family complications, does anyone else get a cheese toastie to help them up the hill every night? It’s near the fresh bread stand towards pyramid from kids field.

all being well, also yes. Heading down tuesday afternoon as my car has developed a 'noise' following an incident where the engine ingested part of the intake manifold last year, so I want to have plenty of time to either get Green Flag'd onto the site or towed home if the worst happens and hopefully get the fault fixed before I miss anything :)

8 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Yep!! Arriving Thursday though due to family complications, does anyone else get a cheese toastie to help them up the hill every night? It’s near the fresh bread stand towards pyramid from kids field.

totally, yes :D

6 hours ago, morph100 said:

Nope but I've had the spicy chicken pasty from there a fair few times. 

Have always camped in East (in a tent behind a mates van) we have also always arrived on the Wednesday afternoon are we missing out? :o

Bit the bullet and bought my own Van this year and the gear box just shat itself so now we have two tents to pitch up next to the van will this be ok ?

On 6/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, morph100 said:

Yep always get a few from it ( First class toastie's )  they normally name a toastie after something thats current in the news.

A few years back when the footie was on it was the SUAREZ because it had a bit of a bite to it ?

1 minute ago, bucko said:

Yep always get a few from it ( First class toastie's )  they normally name a toastie after something thats current in the news.

A few years back when the footie was on it was the SUAREZ because it had a bit of a bite to it ?

Yeah I liked that one cause it had jalapeños in!