Roll up Roll up, who's in CV East?

H.M.V

First time in camper fields. Much excited and wondering who else is over in East next year? Really looking forward to sampling the delights of having a drink once we set up on the Tuesday and watching the site get busy. It's gonna be a new experience. 

Who's joining us for cocktails? :D 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, morph100 said:

I’m there and so is @Brave Sir Robin what’s on the cocktail menu?

I’ll swap you a flamingo transfer tattoo for one ? 

Dark and Stormies are on the menu Sir and would love a Flamingo for the van! :D Will probably bring some Gingerbread Vodka with me as well. It won't be a home brewed concoction but one made locally in the Lake District. It is fucking AWESOME! 

4 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Dark and Stormies are on the menu Sir and would love a Flamingo for the van! :D Will probably bring some Gingerbread Vodka with me as well. It won't be a home brewed concoction but one made locally in the Lake District. It is fucking AWESOME! 

Just googled dark and stormy cocktail and wasn’t disappointed, looks lush

55 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

First time in camper fields. Much excited and wondering who else is over in East next year? Really looking forward to sampling the delights of having a drink once we set up on the Tuesday and watching the site get busy. It's gonna be a new experience. 

Who's joining us for cocktails? :D 

Was going to check in and see if you guys got them. Huzzah!

29 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I am indeed but sadly not til the Wednesday - couldn’t resist a bus ticket. Save me one??

Shouldn’t be a problem aiming for thousands of flamingo tattoos rather than 100 inflatables if I can find them cheap enough.

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

So what is the earliest time you can realistically rock up on the Tuesday to get set up? Gates at midday innit? We won't talk about 2016. 

Gates officially at midday but some have gone in from as early as 9am in the past. You might get told to come back later though....

9 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Gates officially at midday but some have gone in from as early as 9am in the past. You might get told to come back later though....

You won't catch me up and about at 9am. Will aim for around 11am ish. Gonna try and book somewhere local for the night before. Going flag hunting now. :D 

2 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

See you there, we were lucky a friend got our East Quiet pass! Nearby caravan site booked pre festival, cannot wait! :girlwink:

Oh brilliant. Could I be so bold as to ask where you've booked for pre? We're coming from Cumbria so want to break the journey up by staying somewhere local. :D

3 hours ago, morph100 said:

I really liked watching this video 

Anyone know if this is easy? Good little insight into the trip and what happens if you get there too early 

And ya damn well @GlastoEls @Dillyblue @blobm

Edited by SecretFish