CV ticket holders

Nicequiff

Hiya - new on here and looking forward to viewing posts of posts on here between now and June ! We got lucky this morning and bagged an East CV ticket. The ticket was booked in my wife’s name but I’m thinking of driving down on the Tuesday to try and bag a decent spot with wife and daughter following on wed or thurs. does anyone know if this is possible or does my wife have to be with me as the booking was made on her name ? Thanks in advance for your help 

1 hour ago, Nicequiff said:

Hiya - new on here and looking forward to viewing posts of posts on here between now and June ! We got lucky this morning and bagged an East CV ticket. The ticket was booked in my wife’s name but I’m thinking of driving down on the Tuesday to try and bag a decent spot with wife and daughter following on wed or thurs. does anyone know if this is possible or does my wife have to be with me as the booking was made on her name ? Thanks in advance for your help 

Yes she does have to be in the vehicle, clearly states on the T&C's

Officially she'll need to be with you. Check with See if you could take her GA ticket with the cv ticket to get in. As you're married, if you have the same surname, that should help show you're not a tout.

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

Officially she'll need to be with you. Check with See if you could take her GA ticket with the cv ticket to get in. As you're married, if you have the same surname, that should help show you're not a tout.

Yes this makes sense. There must be occasions where the lead booker is unwell for example and can't actually make it, it would be unreasonable to turn you away in these circumstances. Bit of charm and nice chat and @Nicequiff you'll probably get away with it. 

Edited by semmtexx