East campervan tickets!

MagicalGlitterBunny

• 5 months later...
On 10/30/2018 at 12:15 PM, CeriG said:

We accidentally bought 2x CV East tickets.... I'm not sure how because they are both with same registration/lead booker on and I didn't think you could purchase a second time.

Does anyone know if you can change the lead booker name on it? If so I'd be happy to sell it on before we ask for a refund.

Hi! Did you find out whether the name can be changed?

We also have 2 cv tickets in 1 name, booked the other for a friend but worrried now they won’t be able to use it. We intend in arriving in convoy. Do you think we will be ok? Thanks x 

12 minutes ago, Leazels said:

Hi! Did you find out whether the name can be changed?

We also have 2 cv tickets in 1 name, booked the other for a friend but worrried now they won’t be able to use it. We intend in arriving in convoy. Do you think we will be ok? Thanks x 

The only way the name can be changed on a campervan pass is if both people are in the same original booking group. You will be fine arriving in convoy. We did this in 2016. :)

Edited by StoneCircle

• 4 weeks later...