East campervan tickets!

MagicalGlitterBunny

1 hour ago, Housenhoff said:

Also need 2 East tickets. Last time we went there was an informal redistribution of CV tickets which we managed to get a ticket through. Also does anyone know whether cancelled CV tickets just reappear on the sale site as and when they are cancelled?

You wrote elsewhere that was in 2015.  I've got a feeling that may have been the last year they permitted such redistribution, as there was a year that the secondary market went a bit crazy as people panicked. 

They do come up in the resale though, and you'll see from this forum that there are folks with CV tickets who don't yet have festival tickets.

Now they write this "Anyone planning to bring a campervan or caravan in 2019 will need to book their own campervan/caravan tickets and will need to present both their named campervan/caravan ticket and Festival ticket to be able to park in these fields. Campervan/caravan tickets will feature the name and address of the ticket booker"

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

Edited by clarkete
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

How can people have campervan tickets if they don't have festival tickets?

By getting a friend who has a ticket to purchase it, and then they arrive with the vehicle (if owner lucky in resale)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

@Bonedaddy usually ran this, with the exception of 2014 when I did. Sadly this is no longer an option as passes are now linked to your ticket and it's against the terms and conditions to resell them.

However, don't despair as lots became available in both 2016 and 2017. Why not set up a WhatsApp group for eFesters who also need a pass to join? Then if someone sees they are back on sale they can alert the rest of the group.

Create the thread in the Questions page if you decide to go ahead. It will be a lot easier to manage than buying and selling like we did! Hope you decide to do this as it will help a lot of currently worried posters! ?

I posted the reply to @Housenhoff in another thread. If they don't take up my suggestion, perhaps one of you might? 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 12:36 PM, clarkete said:

You wrote elsewhere that was in 2015.  I've got a feeling that may have been the last year they permitted such redistribution, as there was a year that the secondary market went a bit crazy as people panicked. 

They do come up in the resale though, and you'll see from this forum that there are folks with CV tickets who don't yet have festival tickets.

Now they write this "Anyone planning to bring a campervan or caravan in 2019 will need to book their own campervan/caravan tickets and will need to present both their named campervan/caravan ticket and Festival ticket to be able to park in these fields. Campervan/caravan tickets will feature the name and address of the ticket booker"

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

18 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

I posted the reply to @Housenhoff in another thread. If they don't take up my suggestion, perhaps one of you might? 

Thanks for the info @clarkete @StoneCircle, as mentioned in reply to other post I'm happy to set something up via whatsapp to help folks keep a collective eye on cancelled cv tickets becoming available. will return to this in the next day or two.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Housenhoff said:

Thanks for the info @clarkete @StoneCircle, as mentioned in reply to other post I'm happy to set something up via whatsapp to help folks keep a collective eye on cancelled cv tickets becoming available. will return to this in the next day or two.

1 hour ago, Travis Tee said:

Anyone fancy being part of a whatsApp group to alert each other when campervan tickets go back on sale? Apparently over the years they just become available now and then before the re sales.

I have 6 people in a group already, so send me your mobile if your interested, the only thing you have to do is keep your eyes peeled on here or social media and let the group know straight away

Travis 

@Travis Tee has beaten you to it, here's a link to the thread. :D

• Upvote 1

We accidentally bought 2x CV East tickets.... I'm not sure how because they are both with same registration/lead booker on and I didn't think you could purchase a second time.

Does anyone know if you can change the lead booker name on it? If so I'd be happy to sell it on before we ask for a refund.

Edited by CeriG

11 minutes ago, CeriG said:

We accidentally bought 2x CV East tickets.... I'm not sure how because they are both with same registration/lead booker on and I didn't think you could purchase a second time.

Does anyone know if you can change the lead booker name on it? If so I'd be happy to sell it on before we ask for a refund.

name changes not possible  dont think ..if you sell it the person would need to convoy in with the other driver :) oops sorry about the duplication 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

name changes not possible  dont think ..if you sell it the person would need to convoy in with the other driver :) oops sorry about the duplication 

I don't know if trying to complain about the fact they let the same name go through twice would help.

Only other thing I could do I suppose is see if the lead booker is happy to meet someone there.

1 minute ago, CeriG said:

I don't know if trying to complain about the fact they let the same name go through twice would help.

Only other thing I could do I suppose is see if the lead booker is happy to meet someone there.

unfortunately the terms state that its possible ... but worth a try ..... those tickets are in demand so im sure someone would be happy to meet closish to the site .... I do know someone who also wants east .... what day / time will they be arriving ?