whos coming to west campervan field with me

youngatheart2

2 minutes ago, karlpowell said:

we are , got 2 tickets this morning , need 2 more after re sale, we went in west in 2017 , loved it.

Great! And good luck getting your other tickets!

Two qu’s tho if you don’t mind:

How long is the walk to Park from the festival gate?

What is the gate into the actual festival like? Does it get busy with queues? Is it only people from West CV that can enter the festival there? 

1 hour ago, Phoenix Girl said:

What is the gate into the actual festival like? Does it get busy with queues? Is it only people from West CV that can enter the festival there? 

from your CV to the Park stage.... if no queues then at a brisk pace 30 mins walk?

Gate C also serves the East car parks and so Weds morning last year was a massive queue - about 2 hours at least. After the great about to be unwashed are in, the queue is minimal.

Balls - I got my east and west the wrong way around!! |Sorry

Edited by hfuhruhurr
no compass

40 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Only West cv enter through the dedicated gate yes. Last year  Wednesday am there was a queue of about 1 hour to get in cos loads of people who had come in vans with folks etc were getting in to bag good camp specs. After that, Friday I queued about half an hour to get in about 10:30 am, otherwise never more than five minutes. I’m not a fast walker and took me 12 mins to park from CV west gate. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

Only West cv enter through the dedicated gate yes. Last year  Wednesday am there was a queue of about 1 hour to get in cos loads of people who had come in vans with folks etc were getting in to bag good camp specs. After that, Friday I queued about half an hour to get in about 10:30 am, otherwise never more than five minutes. I’m not a fast walker and took me 12 mins to park from CV west gate. 

Thank you so much. And do they just look at wristbands in and out or do you have to stop and get a pass out ticket or anything? 

22 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Thank you so much. And do they just look at wristbands in and out or do you have to stop and get a pass out ticket or anything? 

Yeah it’s a passout touch. It’s basically a pedestrian gate but just for the cv users. It’s a breeze. Nice toilets near to the gate, plenty of water points etc. Really nice relaxed atmosphere there. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Hi Phoenix Girl

We stayed there last year and it is great. Got tickets for West again. Can’t wait!

It’s a 10 minute walk from the gate to the bottom of Park. About the same to Arcadia. 

The gate is only for people on West. We never waited more than a couple of minutes last year. 

See you there! ?

• Upvote 1