Fleetwood Mac

gmb1992

Such sad news. The first iteration of Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer joined later by Danny Kirwan on guitars formed part of the soundtrack to my youth and led me to my love of blues.

Because somebody else had a massive hit with it, people don't realise that Black Magic Woman was written by Peter Green and shows him at his soulful, bluesy best.

RIP.

• 7 months later...

Read this on Reddit and can't stop laughing:

I was working in a Burger King at a roadside services when Mick Fleetwood walked in to try and pay for a Mars bar he'd picked up in the WHSmith across the dining area to us. When I explained we were all different businesses sharing a building and he'd need to pay for the Mars bar in the store he got it from he glowered at me and then threw the Mars bar into the back of our kitchen.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Neil said:

He was interviewed on Sky News this morning. I did wonder if he’d had to run for it but assuming the interview was in his garden it’s high up in the hills and still green & pleasant. 

14 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

He was interviewed on Sky News this morning. I did wonder if he’d had to run for it but assuming the interview was in his garden it’s high up in the hills and still green & pleasant. 

He was in LA at the time he said.

This is whats left of the town ☹️

image.png.b392c07fe194c56ff23497225560ab77.png

On 3/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, dentalplan said:

Read this on Reddit and can't stop laughing:

I was working in a Burger King at a roadside services when Mick Fleetwood walked in to try and pay for a Mars bar he'd picked up in the WHSmith across the dining area to us. When I explained we were all different businesses sharing a building and he'd need to pay for the Mars bar in the store he got it from he glowered at me and then threw the Mars bar into the back of our kitchen.

That’s funny, so rock n roll 

Seems in this horrible fire one of his iconic drum kits and a lot of other Fleetwood memorabilia was lost. Things money can’t replace

Edited by Ayrshire Chris