Sign in to follow this  
dingbat2

Favourite Glasto vids...

2 hours ago, Bisque said:

My first year was 2010, decided I had to go after seeing Kasabian play Fire on the telly so I missed this.

They are in Europe this summer...... Fingers crossed!!!! They are fucking amazing live. 

5 hours ago, Havors said:

They are in Europe this summer...... Fingers crossed!!!! They are fucking amazing live. 

Indeed fingers crossed!

I saw them 5 times in 2011 & unfortunately they were awful subbing Beyoncé that year at Glastonbury. It just didn’t look right.

3 hours ago, Mr Benn said:

Did they let him stay in?

Hello MR Benn,

First things first - the cartoon Mr Benn is beyond awesome. I like it more than a lot.

Secondly, I have to say that I think the bloke wasn't allowed to stay. On top of that, the pilot got right hammering for flying over restricted air space. I have a vague recollection of the fine being about £20K, but that may be a false memory.

Anyway Mr Benn, who are you today?

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6hMWM_zW70

Some great ones picked already but here's one nobody has picked yet and it is my favourite of the legends since I've been going. Still gives me goosebumps when I watch it. So many missed a lot of it because of the football but I was glad I watched Slash and then the absolute legend that is Ray Davis.