Favourite Glasto vids...

dingbat2

5 hours ago, Havors said:

They are in Europe this summer...... Fingers crossed!!!! They are fucking amazing live. 

Indeed fingers crossed!

I saw them 5 times in 2011 & unfortunately they were awful subbing Beyoncé that year at Glastonbury. It just didn’t look right.

3 hours ago, Mr Benn said:

Did they let him stay in?

Hello MR Benn,

First things first - the cartoon Mr Benn is beyond awesome. I like it more than a lot.

Secondly, I have to say that I think the bloke wasn't allowed to stay. On top of that, the pilot got right hammering for flying over restricted air space. I have a vague recollection of the fine being about £20K, but that may be a false memory.

Anyway Mr Benn, who are you today?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6hMWM_zW70

Some great ones picked already but here's one nobody has picked yet and it is my favourite of the legends since I've been going. Still gives me goosebumps when I watch it. So many missed a lot of it because of the football but I was glad I watched Slash and then the absolute legend that is Ray Davis. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 1:48 PM, gigpusher said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6hMWM_zW70

Some great ones picked already but here's one nobody has picked yet and it is my favourite of the legends since I've been going. Still gives me goosebumps when I watch it. So many missed a lot of it because of the football but I was glad I watched Slash and then the absolute legend that is Ray Davis. 

Thanks for posting that. What an amazing afternoon.

On 2/10/2019 at 4:24 PM, Homer said:

The best performance I've seen live at Glastonbury, perhaps anywhere

Sends shivers down my spine just watching it back. 2016 was a bit of a slog at times but I feel it just motivated both the crowds and artists to really make the most of it. Underworld on West Holts was another performance that was right up there in my top 10

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Thanks for posting that. What an amazing afternoon.

It was indeed. I spent most of it on my own as everyone else I was with chose the football but I remember them sending me the score and me replying back saying give it up, come see Ray and they did. They got there for the second half. 

8 hours ago, Raincatcher said:

The best performance I've seen live at Glastonbury, perhaps anywhere

Sends shivers down my spine just watching it back. 2016 was a bit of a slog at times but I feel it just motivated both the crowds and artists to really make the most of it. Underworld on West Holts was another performance that was right up there in my top 10

On 10/31/2018 at 3:52 PM, Bags73 said:

Love those two acts, particularly Bramble FM.   Spoke to Les in 2017 who was cutting up bits of cardboard for Brentford Robotics who were turning people into robots in the same part of the site.   Think Maureen had to work that year.   Hope they're back in 2019.

Where about on site are Bramble FM?