Away from the main stages/areas, what are your favourite places?

Keithy

1. Thursday night's if the Glasto gods align and i get Lounge Kittens playing the West holts bar followed by Wheel of 4 TUNES.  It always goes of and is one the best nights each year.

2. Lost Horizons every morning. A slow quiet relaxing start to the day before the stages really get going. Ease the muscles and start to feel alive again ready for a long day. Perhaps a yoga class and a cuppa watching a band on their stage before dressing and facing the world. Here's hoping they get the funds to be back next year. 

3. Survivors breakfast. Sunday morning huddled with friends on the stone benches with a kedgeree and a hot drink grumbling about how alive the Sunday ticket people look.

13 minutes ago, Valka said:

Survivors breakfast. Sunday morning huddled with friends on the stone benches with a kedgeree and a hot drink grumbling about how alive the Sunday ticket people look.

2016 was brilliant. 

All these people looking clean with clothes that hadn't gathered a layer of baked mud. 

And us looking like characters from a Cotman McCarthy novel. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Titters said:

2016 was brilliant. 

All these people looking clean with clothes that hadn't gathered a layer of baked mud. 

Although suffering from post festival blues, the motorway service stations on route north after 2016 were a joy to behold. Hope the cleaners were paid extra. There were trails of mud from the car park all the way into the ladies & gents. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titters said:

2016 was brilliant. 

I'd love to take credit, but I can't. This sums it up absolutely perfectly for me.

DDaYMfHXYAA7wY8.jpg.c3ec75c7ca4a41de87444bedfba33bc3.jpg

• Like 1