Random Photo Thread 17 - spot yourself

H.M.V

Just now, zico martin said:

Not me as due to some compromising deals with the wife involving Ride and Lorde I had to missing the beginning. No regrets though :) 

I thoroughly enjoyed The xx and loved Radiohead (despite HATING the lack of action on the screens) but one of my biggest regrets is missing Lorde. I wanted to see her so bad but didn't wanna have to run back and forth.

On 10/25/2018 at 11:15 AM, jyoung said:

I thoroughly enjoyed The xx and loved Radiohead (despite HATING the lack of action on the screens) but one of my biggest regrets is missing Lorde. I wanted to see her so bad but didn't wanna have to run back and forth.

Yeah that's what we did pretty successfully I reckon. The XX and Lorde were both excellent and despite not being able to even see the radioheads on the screen and missing 2/3 songs, i enjoyed having a boogie to a great set.

I am trying to stop much running around between acts in future though, more bimbling and chilling this time i reckon! And more photos of and with random to post in here!

On 24 October 2018 at 9:37 AM, HalfAnIdiot said:

True story. My friend's husband was looking through some of my friends old Glastonbury photos a few years back. In one photo of her sat outside of her tent he saw himself clearly in the background camped a few tents away. 

The photo was taken several years before they met and eventually married.

Love this story! 

Sort of on topic......I was thinking earlier about Bowie in 2000 and how some friends were there too but we wouldn't meet for another 17 years.

25 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

? Yes, sorry, that’s not really the spirit is it?? Any pics of Glasto are good really.*

* Excluding your shots of long drops/portaloos etc

Do those pics include tomes of Roman History for the long drop?