Random Photos from 2017

buddiepaul

1044768532_Compressedpic.thumb.jpg.4462fa8c7e84e8137d52dde06b795b0f.jpg

I always regret not taking more photos.  But I am also aware of not becoming that person who can only enjoy anything through a phone camera.  I must try to get the balance a bit more as I only took about 12 pictures!    But this is one of me enjoying a weird experience where you held a bit of string through your fingers to your ears.  The string was connected to a oven rack which was then struck.  The tone in your ears was unbelievable.  Glasto in a nutshell!

Sod it can't work out how to compress it enough to upload it after all that! Made a pigs ear of it!

Edited by Beerqueen

• 4 weeks later...

Camp 

My friend Mr Spee

Old son boothy left Glastonbury to go to see Despicable Modes.. Read t-shirt he had to wear it all the time.

I had promised him COLD cans so I took him to the dragon where I'd stached 4 Heineken cans his favourite 2 months earlier lol.. Soz 

Family to watch killers 

P6231403.JPG

P6251526.JPG

P6241434.JPG

P6241426.JPG

P6251520.JPG

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Camp 

My friend Mr Spee

Old son boothy left Glastonbury to go to see Despicable Modes.. Read t-shirt he had to wear it all the time.

I had promised him COLD cans so I took him to the dragon where I'd stached 4 Heineken cans his favourite 2 months earlier lol.. Soz 

Family to watch killers 

P6231403.JPG

P6241434.JPG

P6241426.JPG

Those weirdos in the green and yellow wigs are me, my brother and my two kids. That was about 10.30am Saturday morning down in Leftfied. Depeche tribute band Speak and Spell, great gig to wake up to.

• Upvote 1