jadejersey

Hi guys

Me and a few friends are flying from Jersey to Southampton on the Thursday to catch the coach. We've not done the coach package before so was wondering if any one could shed some light on coach times so we know when to book our flights? We are thinking just the first one out on Thursday morning and the last one back on Monday night to be safe. Are you allocated a coach time on the return journey?

We are also hoping to camp at Worthy View this year (which we've not done before either so a year for firsts!) - hoping there will be a shuttle from the coach drop off to the WV campsite?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Jade

I went by coach from Southampton in 2016 and seem to remember the coach going at about 9am from just down the road from Southampton Central train station so if that's still the case then you would need to allow travel time from Southampton Airport Parkway. We had a return time but I remember quite a few people getting on earlier or later coaches.