Summer Sessions 2019

Stuart1000

5 minutes ago, Lucius Cashmere said:

anyone been to one of these gigs before and know how easy it is to make a train (23:30) at queen street after the gig? I know Bellahouston is a bit of a trek from the station

It would be tight.

I had a friend who had to leave Kendrick early last year to catch the same train. She jumped on one of the shuttle buses during Kendrick’s last song and was back in the city about 11:15pm to make her train. Had she waited until the end of the gig and had to queue for a bus, she wouldn’t have made it.

6 hours ago, Lucius Cashmere said:

anyone been to one of these gigs before and know how easy it is to make a train (23:30) at queen street after the gig? I know Bellahouston is a bit of a trek from the station

I got the Happy Bus last time which & it was ideal for the timings as getting to & it gets rid of the stress of trying getting the bus then the train. If you can get the Happy Bus then I'd recommend that. 

Edited by gordo1701

On 2/15/2019 at 9:59 AM, Lucius Cashmere said:

Last underground from Ibrox to Buchanan street is 11 I think .

Make the train no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know who Hot Milk are but otherwise that Foos support line up is quality, if I weren't seeing Slaves and Frank Carter at other places and saw Foos last year (although I saw Frank & Slaves last year too) I might of gone to this. Van Ts are decent as well although they are tiny band for a big event.

Seems odd Frank Carter is supporting them again as he was at their London show last year.

Edited by jump

14 minutes ago, jump said:

I don't know who Hot Milk are but otherwise that Foos support line up is quality, if I weren't seeing Slaves and Frank Carter at other places and saw Foos last year (although I saw Frank & Slaves last year too) I might of gone to this. Van Ts are decent as well although they are tiny band for a big event.

Seems odd Frank Carter is supporting them again as he was at their London show last year.

I think slaves did the other night in London so that surprised me too. Hell of a lineup though, although still happy with the undercard they've got at Reading

55 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

I think slaves did the other night in London so that surprised me too. Hell of a lineup though, although still happy with the undercard they've got at Reading

Oh yeah, I knew that as well as I remember on the day thinking I wished they had swapped Wolf Alice with Slaves as it would have been brilliant day for me. Still Wolf Alice were decent even if they aren't my thing so I can't complain.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know of the re-sale policy for The Cure show? My mate is trying to shift his e-ticket and I want to go... but his name is on the ticket. Website indicates a 'lead booker on entry' type affair but unsure how liberal they are with this. It's quite a trek for me so just want to play it safe...! Cheers.