Summer Sessions 2019

Stuart1000

3 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Anyone know the capacity of these gigs? Tempted by the second Florence date

Fest tickets have tickets on sale now too 

Believe its 35k but don't quote me on that

EDIT: Think that's Glasgow actually so ignore ?

Edited by Goer190

1 hour ago, gordo1701 said:

The tickets went on sale really quickly after the lineup announcement. Feels like they rushed into it, do you think they were going to do it next week but the poster went up on Princes Street too soon?  

Each day will easily sell-out, it is Edinburgh in August after all,  so don't think they are bothered either way.

7 minutes ago, standfree92 said:

Does anyone know the chances of royal blood supporting foo's?

They're definitely a possibility, but I've heard that they're UK exclusive to R+L. 

I'm gonna hazard a guess that The Kills + The Distillers are gonna be two of the supports & possibly Frank Carter.

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

I think it will just be Frank Carter and Idles. I don't see why they'd book a strong support like Wolf Alice when it's sold out anyway and was always going to sell well. 

Along those lines, but i don't think Idles is one. Just because i asked someone who should have seen the supports, and loves Idles, and couldn't remember. Could end up being them, but i suspect not. 

51 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Along those lines, but i don't think Idles is one. Just because i asked someone who should have seen the supports, and loves Idles, and couldn't remember. Could end up being them, but i suspect not. 

I just presumed they'd be playing Scotland this summer given they're skipping it on their tour this year. I guess they could pop up at Electric Fields or something instead.

10 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I just presumed they'd be playing Scotland this summer given they're skipping it on their tour this year. I guess they could pop up at Electric Fields or something instead.

They were at EF last year mate. Doesn`t rule them out of course but seems unlikely.

Sleaford Mods is another that I`m hoping are playing a Scottish fest as they`re missing us on their tour.

Brilliant in Glasgow last time.