Stuart1000

2 hours ago, harryomatic said:

Very happy with that! Give me

Foo Fighters
Twin Atlantic
Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
IDLES
Marmozets / The Amazons / Drenge / The Xcerts

Or something similar and I'll be even happier.

Foos TA Frank Carter IDLES and Marmozets would be absolutely insane..

How quick are tickets expected to sell out? Cause I'm going to Sziget next year with my pals and they are announcing more acts on Tuesday and I'm certain foos will be announced but want to make sure I see them. Will tickets sell out by Tuesday or should I buy a ticket incase they don't get announced ??

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Is one due on the Sunday? Like another TRNSMT?

Not necessarily. It's usually spread out across about a week or so, they just seem to fit in acts whenever rather than have set days for it. It would make sense to have another one around then though, I reckon both days will sell much better than the last couple of years have as The Cure and Foo Fighters being on consecutive days probably makes it much more appealing as a double header for anyone not from Glasgow.

18 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Not necessarily. It's usually spread out across about a week or so, they just seem to fit in acts whenever rather than have set days for it. It would make sense to have another one around then though, I reckon both days will sell much better than the last couple of years have as The Cure and Foo Fighters being on consecutive days probably makes it much more appealing as a double header for anyone not from Glasgow.

That's why I'm going up. Fits into my edinbrugh festival plans as well, so I can go from edinbrugh and then back home from Glasgow 

22 hours ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

How quick are tickets expected to sell out? Cause I'm going to Sziget next year with my pals and they are announcing more acts on Tuesday and I'm certain foos will be announced but want to make sure I see them. Will tickets sell out by Tuesday or should I buy a ticket incase they don't get announced ??

might aswell buy one and if they are at sziget just dump it on twickets/sell it here/scarlet mist

I thought they’d be holding this announcement back until after their Hydro gig in January.

Surprised to see they’re pushing the £67 price tag for this one similar to The Cure and Foo Fighters. Their show at The Hydro in January has a top price of £35 and has two of the same support acts on the bill.