Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

help !

I am thru to CV

but it just lists sold out for one field and 'tickets not available' for the rest

and you cant proceed from that page without clicking on a choice box..... but there are none !

im getting that on both firefox and Int Expres

hel pls !!

thanks !

Just now, TiZuff said:

If we don’t need the tents we booked can we cancel and we get the majority of money back even without the protection policy ?? 

Pretty sure u can get most back . If u don't pay balance on festival tickets in April. Think protection plan is more if u can't go for sickness etc 

3 minutes ago, zico martin said:

We had a group trying to get 2 cv west tickets. My mate got one and I got the other (woohoo) but both under the same reg number. Will this cause a problem as obviously he can't drive two vans?

As long as you go in a convoy you’re ok. 

Edited by Retro P

If previous years are anything to go by, nearly all tent types appear in tiny quantities at some point between now and the festival. I’d be setting up a page change monitor and jumping on any availability. I’m sure it’ll happen. The question is when. 

Edited by kalifire

2 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Fuck.....Mr Dad is basically disabled ( 2 and half slipped discs) so can't camp we usually get the quiet family campervan east but everything sold out!!! Fuck, Mums crying!

Oh no! Lovefields? its pricey mind you. happy to help you when they go on resale

• Upvote 1