Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

4 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Got quite camping in East. Thank goodness.

Same here - first attempt I tried East standard and got "Event not found" when I clicked "proceed" so did back button, selected "East Quiet" and it worked. funny for the next two I got it worked fine.

Perhaps Sea were still loading up the pitch numbers?

Just got the confirmation email from seatickets.....

And relax.

Edited by Penrhos

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

It’s frustrating, I can’t believe they don’t limit it to one CV ticket per registration, we were needing 2 and because we were all helping out we have 5. 

We got an east standard in the original sale but need an east quiet to be with friends.. We couldnt buy an east quiet ticket today on the same reg

13 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Did you use another reg number? Tried and wouldn't let me do it - just got an error message.

Me too, I booked standard East by mistake when in a nervous panic last time which is annoying for those still in need. Rooky mistake on my behalf.   

5 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Me too, I booked standard East by mistake when in a nervous panic last time which is annoying for those still in need. Rooky mistake on my behalf.   

To be honest if you get there early, there isn't a great deal of difference between East quiet & East.

If you get into E18 it's probably no further to walk to the gate than if you ended up at the back of E19/E24/E25. 

If you're on the main walkway through E19-21 it's probably quieter in E18 anyway...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

It’s frustrating, I can’t believe they don’t limit it to one CV ticket per registration, we were needing 2 and because we were all helping out we have 5. 

Same here, I said I'd try and buy one for a friend, I got through and bought one, my Friend then texted saying he had also got through and bought one.

Does anyone know what happens in those circumstances? I seem to remember someone saying duplicate tickets get refunded.

4 hours ago, Futurism said:

Same here, I said I'd try and buy one for a friend, I got through and bought one, my Friend then texted saying he had also got through and bought one.

Does anyone know what happens in those circumstances? I seem to remember someone saying duplicate tickets get refunded.

Only if you ask for a refund. It's not automatic.

Well at least we learnt something in this latest sale - the system does know that a reg number has been used to buy a CV ticket, at least for the East, you can't have a quiet and a normal on the same reg. Don't see anybody who had the same message who was trying or had multi-bought East and West though?

I'm guessing that this could go back to pre B and W days when you had to buy 2 pitches if you had a large van?

Shows they could easily stop this multi buying loophole - which i think would be better for everyone