Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

12 minutes ago, ukmountie said:

Just up on site...

Limited number of additional campervan tickets on sale 12 noon, Saturday 10th November

Ladies and Gentlemen... Ready your F5 fingers.

see halfway up the previous  page :) 

Edited by crazyfool1
added the word previous

Weird. Where did your notice come from? I noticed it because my page monitor saw the change about 15 minutes before I posted.

I normally cycle but circumstances mean I'll probably be in campervan next year. Assuming of course I can wrangle a ticket.

Edited by ukmountie

3 minutes ago, ukmountie said:

Weird. Where did your notice come from? I noticed it because my page monitor saw the change about 15 minutes before I posted.

I normally cycle but circumstances mean I'll probably be in campervan next year. Assuming of course I can wrangle a ticket.

saw it on the page when I had a look yesterday 

17 minutes ago, ukmountie said:

Odd then. Wonder why my page checker didn't pick it up. That's more than a bit worrying. Ah well... in any case hopefully lucky tomorrow.

SeeTickets page didn't change yesterday, just the info page on the GFL website which I doubt you are monitoring. :)

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

see halfway up the previous  page :) 

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

SeeTickets page didn't change yesterday, just the info page on the GFL website which I doubt you are monitoring. :)

Yeah that will be it. I had a look and found it on the GFL website as well. Of course you're right, I don't monitor that page. Some relief then and hopefully after tomorrow I won't have to monitor any more. Doubt that will have been seen by many outside this site.

"Queue email from GFL telling all ticket holders about it."

1 minute ago, ukmountie said:

Yeah that will be it. I had a look and found it on the GFL website as well. Of course you're right, I don't monitor that page. Some relief then and hopefully after tomorrow I won't have to monitor any more. Doubt that will have been seen by many outside this site.

"Queue email from GFL telling all ticket holders about it."

unfortunately ive seen it on several sites since including Glasto fest feed ... somerset live and glasto chat :( ... good luck ....im trying for someone too 

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

if you want to check how quick your seetickets page monitor was, I can tell you mine detected the first change on the tickets page at 16:20:31.

16:32:43. So not bad. They also changed it at 17:04:22 to take out a bit about only using a single browser tab.

As I said. Hopefully I'll get lucky tomorrow. Not used to having to do a full press for campervan tickets the way we have to for festival tickets. Ah well. Worst case is I'm on my bike.

12 hours ago, ukmountie said:

16:32:43. So not bad. They also changed it at 17:04:22 to take out a bit about only using a single browser tab.

I've just realised I gave the wrong time for the first detected change, which was actually at 16:17:31

The speed of your alert is pretty damned bad if you're hoping to get tickets via an alert, any tickets would be long gone.

And I detected 8 different changes over around one and half hours.

Good luck for tickets tomorrow :) 

Edited by eFestivals

They must have loads - I've managed to bag a couple more East CV for friends with tickets who missed out in main CV sale, still available, but I'm out of numbers & credit limit on my card..

Edited by Penrhos

1 minute ago, GlastoEls said:

Still Bath & West...

Landing page says "Sold out" so must be the last few in the queue or dead transactions looping round like last time where odd pitches kept appearing if you had got to the booking page.

• Like 1