Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

2 hours ago, angelin said:

Anyone know if the scout four man tent is a decent size for four?

I would say it depends if you’re two couples or four singles and how cosy you like it! One friend and I found it fine for the two of us at the Glastonbury Extravaganza. Not much head height (except right in the middle) so prefer bell tents myself.  

3 hours ago, angelin said:

The two man is ample for two so you would like the four is ok.  Have a look at the worthy view accommodation guide, it shows a floor plan with sizes.  Chalk it out on the living room floor and get four adults to lie within the outline.  Sorted 

5 hours ago, angelin said:

We were 4 in a 4 man scout in 2014. Sardines. And we’re fairly petite girls. Sorry ? It was just about manageable but zero space between the mats/air beds. We booked an 8 man for 2015 which was MUCH better. In summary I’d say a 4 man scout will be huge for 2, fine for 3, but very cosy for 4. X

16 hours ago, Youtopia said:

Couldn't be fussed with that, it clearly states theres an admin fee for cancellations so it wasn't worth the grief for the sake of a few quid.

Told them we double booked on sale date, which we did, and it was an honest double booking. They removed the admin fee.

I'd say that was an entirely fair thing for See Tickets to do, we didn't book one tent and not want it anymore. They could see the two orders for tents that had been made.

56 minutes ago, briddj said:

Told them we double booked on sale date, which we did, and it was an honest double booking. They removed the admin fee.

I'd say that was an entirely fair thing for See Tickets to do, we didn't book one tent and not want it anymore. They could see the two orders for tents that had been made.

Ah i see, slightly different situation to ours, we had friends who managed to separately book a 4man Glastonbury Bell tent just after we'd booked x2 2man scout tents, so we preferred to take the 4man tent option hence not needing our booking which required cancelling....so not a double booking scenario like yourself.  Have a great one!

• Like 1

just seen this ... probably of use to some of you 

UPDATE: Following the accommodation sale on 27 October 2018, the campervan and caravan fields are now Sold Out. A limited number of additional campervan tickets for the 2019 Festival will go on sale at noon on Saturday 10th November. Any cancellations will be offered in a resale in April 2019. 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

probably due to the number of refunds sought because of duplicates ? or they found they had a field they had forgotten about :) 

yeah thats what I am thinking - so many people got duplicates so time for a quick resale . Our gan got a quiet cv ticket (suitable for families) by accident, so this is the chance to try for a non quiet ang return the other one :-) - thanks so much for posting

12 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

yeah thats what I am thinking - so many people got duplicates so time for a quick resale . Our gan got a quiet cv ticket (suitable for families) by accident, so this is the chance to try for a non quiet ang return the other one ? - thanks so much for posting

hope it manages to help at least one person on here :) 

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Could be, but wouldn’t they state if it were just there? Must be some in the CV fields too I’m guessing 

My old boss complained that he couldn't get any in east in the main sale and they replied that there would be more on sale on sat ... so think it might be in cv fields too as you stated 

15 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

yeah thats what I am thinking - so many people got duplicates so time for a quick resale . Our gan got a quiet cv ticket (suitable for families) by accident, so this is the chance to try for a non quiet ang return the other one :-) - thanks so much for posting

Friends of ours bought a quiet camping ticket last year, as thats all that was available at the time, but just followed the rest of us into normal part of East. I'd stick with it and save yourself £15.

15 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

yeah thats what I am thinking - so many people got duplicates so time for a quick resale . Our gan got a quiet cv ticket (suitable for families) by accident, so this is the chance to try for a non quiet ang return the other one ? - thanks so much for posting

There really is no discernible difference between the 2 areas.