Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, MJP said:

Unfortunately didn't manage to get one in the sale, which seems to have been particularly challenging due to the day change. We had around 30 people trying to get through for us, but sadly all gone in a few mins. Oh well, into genpop we go!

Crikey that is a brutal outcome from so many trying.

Just now, clarkete said:

Crikey that is a brutal outcome from so many trying.

Glad we managed to get other people's camper tickets and bell tents though. We had an offer to get a WV tent, but would prefer to be in the slums with our mates than have to deal with security every time we want to go back to the tent. Also - f that hill if it's a rainy one!

1 minute ago, FatAmmy said:

Having a lot of trouble understanding what someone would want with a giant tipi all to themselves at a festival like Glastonbury, especially at such an absurd cost

What are you gonna do in there, set up a racquetball court? 

Surely what people spend their money on is of no concern to you? The poster has said earlier that it is something he has always wanted to try and decided this was the year and that he has been saving for such a case. I would love to stay in the Tipi village as it has to be the best location on site but have never had the funds nor the friends to make it a viable option. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

treat yourself..! You cant take it with you..

It will be amazing being in there on your own.

Oh yes totally will enjoy? been promising myself for years I'd try it at least once,been saving,been ummming and errring and decided sod it. I might love it or might hate it but won't know till done it. Did you get what you were after?

4 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

Oh yes totally will enjoy? been promising myself for years I'd try it at least once,been saving,been ummming and errring and decided sod it. I might love it or might hate it but won't know till done it. Did you get what you were after?

yes, we have a caravan and 2 campers in CV East (quiet) along with a couple of tents for 12 of us.. Also got an extra camper for friends that will be trying for tickets in the resale.. Now all the stress is out of the way can just plan to enjoy...

38 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

yes, we have a caravan and 2 campers in CV East (quiet) along with a couple of tents for 12 of us.. Also got an extra camper for friends that will be trying for tickets in the resale.. Now all the stress is out of the way can just plan to enjoy...

Exactly my logic,can now relax and and start writing my Xmas list of camping related tat that I don't really need but will be dazed by how cool it looks on Amazon. Have a good un buddy

7 hours ago, Housenhoff said:

In 2015 we managed to get a CV ticket through an informal redistribution that was organised on here. Is something similar likely to happen this year? We have festival tickets but failed in the CV sale earlier. Coming with kiddies this year so camper vans essential for us this time.. Any advice massively appreciated.

@Bonedaddy usually ran this, with the exception of 2014 when I did. Sadly this is no longer an option as passes are now linked to your ticket and it's against the terms and conditions to resell them.

However, don't despair as lots became available in both 2016 and 2017. Why not set up a WhatsApp group for eFesters who also need a pass to join? Then if someone sees they are back on sale they can alert the rest of the group.

Create the thread in the Questions page if you decide to go ahead. It will be a lot easier to manage than buying and selling like we did! Hope you decide to do this as it will help a lot of currently worried posters! ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Anyone know when the car park opens for wv? Is it the same as other car parks that opens Tuesday evening.  We have a long drive and like to arrive early to miss traffic. The last time we were at the view was the year of the mud 2016 and the traffic as you all know was horrendous. 

Doesn't open till Wednesday morning . 2016 we came down bit later but still got stuck in traffic for couple of hours.  Other than that driven in and out really easy 

1 hour ago, crocodiles said:

Doesn't open till Wednesday morning . 2016 we came down bit later but still got stuck in traffic for couple of hours.  Other than that driven in and out really easy 

Well that’s screwed me up a bit. Staying in the local premier inn Sunday and Monday night for a wee extra holiday in the town and decided not to bother with the Tuesday as we thought the car park would open during Tuesday night. In the past have spent the Tuesday night in the car parks.  

15 hours ago, uscore said:

but you could put their registration into the same booking page too.

There is no reason for a single registration to have multiple campervan tickets.

Our friend couldn't use our registration details as we do not have tickets (yet).

So they needed to use their registration details, and all going well we will travel in together. 

If we don't get tickets, then the CV pass can be cancelled and all we loose is £10

Edited by Paul ™

18 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

@Bonedaddy usually ran this, with the exception of 2014 when I did. Sadly this is no longer an option as passes are now linked to your ticket and it's against the terms and conditions to resell them.

However, don't despair as lots became available in both 2016 and 2017. Why not set up a WhatsApp group for eFesters who also need a pass to join? Then if someone sees they are back on sale they can alert the rest of the group.

Create the thread in the Questions page if you decide to go ahead. It will be a lot easier to manage than buying and selling like we did! Hope you decide to do this as it will help a lot of currently worried posters! ?

Thanks for this @StoneCircle - more than happy to set something up. Bit tied up today but will return to this in the early part of this week.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Housenhoff said:

Thanks for this @StoneCircle - more than happy to set something up. Bit tied up today but will return to this in the early part of this week.

There is one now over in questions....

21 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

1 hour ago, Travis Tee said:

Anyone fancy being part of a whatsApp group to alert each other when campervan tickets go back on sale? Apparently over the years they just become available now and then before the re sales.

I have 6 people in a group already, so send me your mobile if your interested, the only thing you have to do is keep your eyes peeled on here or social media and let the group know straight away

Travis 

@Travis Tee is running a WhatsApp group for Campervan pass resales over in Questions - here's a link to it. :D

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MrPear said:

Still no joy getting in touch with See Tickets on the phone, seems they are just playing the "Experiencing a high number of calls" and then a hang up.  (Awful customer service!)

I still have a >8m bath and west camper ticket to sell/cancel.

Email them - glastonbury@seetickets.com :)

1 hour ago, MrPear said:

Still no joy getting in touch with See Tickets on the phone, seems they are just playing the "Experiencing a high number of calls" and then a hang up.  (Awful customer service!)

I still have a >8m bath and west camper ticket to sell/cancel.

Sign into your account on See Tickets, click My Account at the top, the click the Orders tab.

After a couple of second the Live Chat tab will appear at the bottom, as seen here:

chatnow.PNG