Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

17 minutes ago, Youtopia said:

managed to book x2 2 person scout tents + x2 parking

....whilst our friends got a 4 person Bell tent + parking.....So we're going to stay with them.

Whats the best way to cancel the x2 2 person scout tents + x2 parking ???

TA!

Getting this on the Seetickets website -

"

• Information

We regret that we cannot exchange, refund, transfer or return tickets unless the event in question is cancelled or details of the event are significantly changed (for example venue, date etc).

"

Thats not right is it?

Edited by Youtopia

That's why we only managed 1 ticket out of the 3 we needed - we're all arriving at different dates/times so the lead Booker (ME) wouldn't necessarily be there - As it is I haven't got a CV ticket and the people I helped get Glasto tickets for have ?

Jeez that was almost worse than t day. Really wanted a tipi cause of the family. Ended up with a 4 person scout at WV. Still hoping for better maybe in a resale.

12 minutes ago, Youtopia said:

Getting this on the Seetickets website -

"

• Information

We regret that we cannot exchange, refund, transfer or return tickets unless the event in question is cancelled or details of the event are significantly changed (for example venue, date etc).

"

Thats not right is it?

Mine says this

"Campervan bookings are refundable up until 23:59 3rd May 2019. Should you request a refund you will be charged an administration fee of £10.00 and refunded £110 (or £190 for a large pitch). All bookings are non-refundable after 3rd May."

Two of our group were trying for a camper van and got nowhere. I'm a little bit pleased as this means that they will be camping with us (:)) but I still feel bad for them - is there any kind of resale for the camper vans? Or do they just pop up at random times if/when they become available? Given @MrPear's above post about the bookings being refundable until the 3rd May, they obviously aren't part of the standard resale...

Just now, TiZuff said:

A lot of misinformation going around about cancellation due to this ticket protection thing they now do. Why would you take ticket protection if you get your money back for cancelling ?!? 

I took ticket protection.  Maybe that's why it's different for on my email??

6 minutes ago, MrPear said:

Mine says this

"Campervan bookings are refundable up until 23:59 3rd May 2019. Should you request a refund you will be charged an administration fee of £10.00 and refunded £110 (or £190 for a large pitch). All bookings are non-refundable after 3rd May."

Yes i've got that but when you log into the see tickets site & look for the specific order, then select the drop down for a refund you get the 'no refund' message !?!?!

36 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

with a bit of info I know of, I'd say it's worth keeping your eye on it for a few more hours.

It might not happen, but i've good reason to think it's not impossible.

In 2015 we managed to get a CV ticket through an informal redistribution that was organised on here. Is something similar likely to happen this year? We have festival tickets but failed in the CV sale earlier. Coming with kiddies this year so camper vans essential for us this time.. Any advice massively appreciated.

1 minute ago, Youtopia said:

Yes i've got that but when you log into the see tickets site & look for the specific order, then select the drop down for a refund you get the 'no refund' message !?!?!

Same!  So long as the email states it, and there is a policy (albeit with a £10 fee) then I think refunds are covered.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

WV has its own wristband so no pass out needed. Their wristband sucks. 

Booo! Booo! Booo! Am I going to be subjected to looks of derision from everybody all weekend? Do they just draw a big ‘L’ on my forehead? Is it school all over again?

5 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Booo! Booo! Booo! Am I going to be subjected to looks of derision from everybody all weekend? Do they just draw a big ‘L’ on my forehead? Is it school all over again?

On the contrary, I like the fact that they're different. Not any better or worse than the "standard" wrist band, but just different. Different is better than "normal" in my view?

54 minutes ago, Youtopia said:

managed to book x2 2 person scout tents + x2 parking

....whilst our friends got a 4 person Bell tent + parking.....So we're going to stay with them.

Whats the best way to cancel the x2 2 person scout tents + x2 parking ???

TA!

Ring See and say you double booked. They will cancel for free. But do it now. We've just done it. 

Edited by briddj

2 minutes ago, Flying_Hellfish said:

Why were there no tipis in WV this year? They were our second choice after the octopad, but there was no option & now not on the 'available accommodation' page, either.

We ended up with the Glastonbury Bell... We weren't even sure what is was as the accommodation page went down ??

I got the Glasto Bell and I have no idea what it is! (Was going for Belle Pad as before but sold in two secs...)