Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

This is maybe a stupid question right, but the coach to WV goes from outside Gate A, i.e before you get into the festival. So where do you exchange your ticket for a wristband? and do you have a diffferent wristband for WV, or an extra one in addition ot the normal one? I'm sure somebody mentioned something about this the other day, but I can't find it.

2 minutes ago, Mardy said:

This is maybe a stupid question right, but the coach to WV goes from outside Gate A, i.e before you get into the festival. So where do you exchange your ticket for a wristband? and do you have a diffferent wristband for WV, or an extra one in addition ot the normal one? I'm sure somebody mentioned something about this the other day, but I can't find it.

WV has its own wristband so no pass out needed. Their wristband sucks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Separate wrist band for Worthy View mate. Exchange your ticket for wrist band on entry to WV. 

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

You get your WV wristband at the WV entrance. You don't get it in addition to the festival wristband and they take your ticket off you too. I think if you decide to walk across the site, you get a general wristband, which you then exchange for a WV one, when you get there. But don;t walk across to WV from Gate A carrying all your stuff, you'll literally die.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

At the gate to Worthy view they'll give you a WV wristband which is effectively a festival wristband. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mardy said:

At WV as bus drop off is by the car park - so just follow the usual entrance route 

• Like 1

Arse - got one out of three CV tickets we needed (as we're going on different days/times so couldn't convoy in).

Kept getting to payments page to be thrown back to booking page. If you've got that far the site should F***ing work.

6 minutes ago, kalifire said:

If previous years are anything to go by, nearly all tent types appear in tiny quantities at some point between now and the festival. I’d be setting up a page change monitor and jumping on any availability. I’m sure it’ll happen. The question is when. 

Yeah to second this! Last festival I keenly inspected the pages day in day out until the festival and one popped up and I bought it!

Stay vigilant everyone! If you want it you can get it :)

4 minutes ago, SeaBear said:

Yeah to second this! Last festival I keenly inspected the pages day in day out until the festival and one popped up and I bought it!

Stay vigilant everyone! If you want it you can get it :)

yep, still worthy view coming back on sale. 6 person scout tent just become available

2 minutes ago, Lee Skidmore said:

We have a campervan and nowhere to park it now ?

I don't want to add to your misery, but just to say that for future reference, keep half an eye on here if you're not having any joy, some of us could have helped you as we had the page up.