Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Thanks for that. :D

To make a booking you will be required to enter the registration number you used when booking your Festival ticket. Please note you will need to present this ticket on arrival when checking in at your accommodation at Worthy View.

You may book up to 2 units of accommodation per booking. Car parking tickets for Worthy View will also be available to book when making an accommodation booking. Please note these will not be sold separately.

When booking, you will be asked to supply the names of each person staying in your accommodation. You will also be asked to provide some information about your expected day, time and method of arrival at Worthy View.

13 minutes ago, youngatheart2 said:

I have looked through the old posts and cant find an answer how long did the cv fields take to sell out last year?are we talking minutes or an hour 

It's historically been easy enough like a couple of hours for camper. WV sells out for the more glamping options in minutes etc. Just don't know this year. I'm not one to take things for granted but ever the optimist. 12 hours. :D

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

It's historically been easy enough like a couple of hours for camper. WV sells out for the more glamping options in minutes etc. Just don't know this year. I'm not one to take things for granted but ever the optimist. 12 hours. :D

Aye, hasn't it been on Thursdays at midday for the last few years?  I'm intrigued whether the day and time change will make a difference.

6 minutes ago, Retro P said:

2017 CV passes went in a couple of hours which was quicker than they’ve gone previously from what I’ve read. Feel like tomorrow might be a scramble. 

If it is worry not, loads came back on sale in 2017, you will get one if you want one. ?

9 hours ago, youngatheart2 said:

I have looked through the old posts and cant find an answer how long did the cv fields take to sell out last year?are we talking minutes or an hour 

in at least one year they put them on in batches - so it went to 'sold out', but a few minutes later there were loads more tickets available.

So if it does go to 'sold out', keep on trying. The same might happen this time.

35 minutes ago, Laurenkfj said:

I've read on here that you can put up a tent next to your van, is that right? As it says in Glasto website this is a fire hazard, and you can only do this behind the van? 

in theory it's meant to be nothing more than a small tent that makes your pitch no bigger than the advertised space. In reality some people go to extremes, although sooner or later I think they're going to have to crack down.

Most important is that you don't block the fire lines that are each side of the rows of vans.

I feel like Worthy View sold out in about 20 mins in 2016 from memory, but then saying that my memory is terrible.

Random qu- do you know if you can buy 2 different types of tents in the same transaction eg a 2 and a 4 man scout?

Also, did we decide you did need to enter all the names of the people staying (granted you can change/confirm these at a later date). I deffo don’t remember entering any names last time (but again my memory is terrible). 

22 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

in theory it's meant to be nothing more than a small tent that makes your pitch no bigger than the advertised space. In reality some people go to extremes, although sooner or later I think they're going to have to crack down.

Most important is that you don't block the fire lines that are each side of the rows of vans.

Ok thank you ? I was sure I had  seen some huge setups on the walk past previously! 

49 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Random qu- do you know if you can buy 2 different types of tents in the same transaction eg a 2 and a 4 man scout?

Also, did we decide you did need to enter all the names of the people staying (granted you can change/confirm these at a later date). I deffo don’t remember entering any names last time (but again my memory is terrible). 

Yes, you can book two "units" in the same transaction. They don;t have to be the same type.

It does say you do need to enter the names of people staying (not their registration numbers). I think I've had to do that before. But you can def. change/confirm closer to the festival.

• Upvote 1