Campervan, Worthy View & Tipis Sale Date

Gnomicide

Campervan tickets for 2019 will cost £120 for a standard pitch (8m x 7m) or £200 for a double pitch (16m x 7m) and will be released, alongside Worthy View accommodation and Tipis, at 10am on Saturday 27th October.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Do I only need the lead booker for these? Or the registration  details of everyone who’ll be staying at WV / in the tipi?

it needs to be someone who will be in the van/car+caravan when you get there. no need to be lead booker.

edit: misread your post :D so idea on WV, sorry!

Edited by paulshane
  • Like 1

Stayed here for the past few festivals, but seriously considering going back into general camping next year.

The proximity of the car park and not needing to lug so much stuff around is the big selling point to WV for me, but £300 plus car park pass is right at the limit at what we can afford...and to be honest, probably over.

2 minutes ago, paulshane said:

it needs to be someone who will be in the van/car+caravan when you get there. no need to be lead booker.

edit: misread your post :D so idea on WV, sorry!

No problem mate, appreciate the response, anyway!

11 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Do I only need the lead booker for these? Or the registration  details of everyone who’ll be staying at WV / in the tipi?

To start with you just need a reg number for the lead booker... plus names of others staying. Then in May you have to confirm all the names of people staying. 

11 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Pretty sure you just need the lead name at this point, the rest of the group to be added later. Good luck! ?

12 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Pretty sure you can book 2x accommodations with just your registration number.

Looked back at email receipts from 2016/17 and there’s no mention of anyone elses’ number

1 minute ago, Jackal1 said:

Hi. Can anyone remember the sequence of the sale previously. Is it reg details first then choose what you are after (west camper) or the other way round? 

Thanks. 

Off the top of my head for WV it was pick your tent first then put details in 

34 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Stayed here for the past few festivals, but seriously considering going back into general camping next year.

The proximity of the car park and not needing to lug so much stuff around is the big selling point to WV for me, but £300 plus car park pass is right at the limit at what we can afford...and to be honest, probably over.

How about spending less than a third of that on a really sturdy 4 wheel trolly that’ll take the pain out of the trek in, go for general camping and spend the rest on beer/cider/whatever takes your fancy ?

Just now, Skelts said:

How about spending less than a third of that on a really sturdy 4 wheel trolly that’ll take the pain out of the trek in, go for general camping and spend the rest on beer/cider/whatever takes your fancy ?

Ha ha, yes 99% sure that’s what will happen dude!

Trying WV in 16/17 was a way of tempting my wife and some really good friends to sample the magic of Glastonbury (I’d always gone with other friends and stayed in general camping).

They have all got the bug now and we can all use the £350 (with car park ticket) on something else.

1 minute ago, The Red Telephone said:

Ha ha, yes 99% sure that’s what will happen dude!

Trying WV in 16/17 was a way of tempting my wife and some really good friends to sample the magic of Glastonbury (I’d always gone with other friends and stayed in general camping).

They have all got the bug now and we can all use the £350 (with car park ticket) on something else.

Good tactics! Nice one ?