Question about ticket delivery address

Wallace

I was wondering if anyone knows if tickets are getting delivered individually this year or do they all get sent to the lead booker?  I'm asking as my address has now changed from my registration details and I can't find anywhere to update it.  I've entered the order reference number (and last 4 digits of card number) into SeeTickets and it only gives me the option of updating the lead bookers address.

I couldn't attend in 2017, and the last time I attended (in 2016) they all went out individually, and (from memory, could be wrong) everyone on the booking could individually get on to the SeeTickets site to manage their address.

Also, the registration area on the Glasto site is closed and therefore there's nowhere to update my address

Edited by WallaceHigh

They will all go out individually to the addresses attached to each registration. 

You should be able to amend your address but only after 1 November I think when registration reopens (otherwise it would be a bit unfair if you moved in between now and the festival and as such, you never received your ticket). I think the only thing you’re now not allowed to change is your picture. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WallaceHigh said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if tickets are getting delivered individually this year or do they all get sent to the lead booker?  I'm asking as my address has now changed from my registration details and I can't find anywhere to update it.  I've entered the order reference number (and last 4 digits of card number) into SeeTickets and it only gives me the option of updating the lead bookers address.

I couldn't attend in 2017, and the last time I attended (in 2016) they all went out individually, and (from memory, could be wrong) everyone on the booking could individually get on to the SeeTickets site to manage their address.

Also, the registration area on the Glasto site is closed and therefore there's nowhere to update my address

Did you get your tickets in main sale or local sale yesterday?

6 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

Got them in the main sale, I'm guessing you're hinting that I might have given myself a local address and then planning to change it? :P

No not all mate just getting information so can answer accurately (trust me I'd say it outright if I did)

In that case you should be able to change it once edit registration reopens on 1st Nov

3 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

No not all mate just getting information so can answer accurately (trust me I'd say it outright if I did)

In that case you should be able to change it once edit registration reopens on 1st Nov

Haha sorry for jumping the gun! Thanks for the info, I’ll set a reminder to check again after that date

2 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

Haha sorry for jumping the gun! Thanks for the info, I’ll set a reminder to check again after that date

No worries mate and believe it or not we are not all a-holes waiting to jump down your throat?

It would only be problem if brought in local sale but main sale you should be able to change it no prob.

See ya in June

On 10/24/2018 at 11:28 PM, Jduncan51 said:

I will be traveling the two months prior to Glastonbury. I understand when you pay the ticket balance you can request “will call” and pick up your ticket there? Has anyone done this?

I’ve never heard of anyone doing this but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be possible, definitely check with See Tickets if you don’t get the info from here. I do know that there is a box office on site where some tickets can be picked up, I just don’t know the circumstances by which they allow this.

Also, if not, I’m sure someone on this forum will be able to bring your ticket for you if you get it sent to them. 

• 1 month later...

Following on from this, I've now updated my registration address, however according the last paragraph in the confirmation email (screenshot) it says I need to change the delivery address at see tickets (which I don't have access to as I'm not the lead booker).

I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case before, have things changed?

Capture.PNG.9e79006e9f8297ca31b8b668d150e9e9.PNG

1 hour ago, WallaceHigh said:

Following on from this, I've now updated my registration address, however according the last paragraph in the confirmation email (screenshot) it says I need to change the delivery address at see tickets (which I don't have access to as I'm not the lead booker).

I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case before, have things changed?

Capture.PNG.9e79006e9f8297ca31b8b668d150e9e9.PNG

Contact Seetickets as per the following copied from the web site. You should have a booking reference from the email saying you have tickets and then all you need is your reg number and post code.
image.png.e889690f525847ba223871b1e5315dbb.png

Yeh I seen that and I've gone to SeeTickets.   They ask for the SeeTickets reference number and my postcode / 4 digits of payment card / phone number. See below...

image.png.fbd03feaed838af593b8535008da89b6.png

Since I was not the lead booker, I only have the reference number, and that leads me to believe the tickets will be dispatched to the lead booker, and not sent out individually.

6 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

Yeh I seen that and I've gone to SeeTickets.   They ask for the SeeTickets reference number and my postcode / 4 digits of payment card / phone number. See below...

image.png.fbd03feaed838af593b8535008da89b6.png

Since I was not the lead booker, I only have the reference number, and that leads me to believe the tickets will be dispatched to the lead booker, and not sent out individually.

All tickets are sent top the registered address for each registration number.
When a ticket is purchased using a registration number an email confirmation s sent to the email address associated with that registration number. That email has the reference number you need.

If you do not have that email then you need to speak to the lead booker and ask for a copy of the one they will have.

Tickets are never sent to any address other than the registered one.

Yeh I know, I have both my SeeTickets reference number and my Glastonbury registration number.  The SeeTickets customer services site uses their own registration number to log in and when you do, you only get the lead bookers address to update, not the individual addresses linked to the glastonbury registration if you see what I mean.

The glastonbury site however says that tickets are delivered to the address at the SeeTickets account.

1 minute ago, WallaceHigh said:

Yeh I know, I have both my SeeTickets reference number and my Glastonbury registration number.  The SeeTickets customer services site uses their own registration number to log in and when you do, you only get the lead bookers address to update, not the individual addresses linked to the glastonbury registration if you see what I mean.

The glastonbury site however says that tickets are delivered to the address at the SeeTickets account.

If in doubt use the contact them link or tweet them to ask.

Any time i looked at orders it was always my address that showed up and not the lead bookers. See have always ben very helpful when I have contacted them.

OK to be clear, here is what I see when I log in to SeeTickets with the reference number and last 4 digits of payment card:

image.png.75df4c31db20682e5eaaa3ecc5193432.png

What I'm trying to say is that it lists all of the glasto registrations under the one account and has the lead bookers address as the delivery address. 

Everything on the SeeTickets / Glastonbury sites read as though the tickets get delivered to the lead booker this year. I know this hasn't been the case in the past but might have changed.

15 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

OK to be clear, here is what I see when I log in to SeeTickets with the reference number and last 4 digits of payment card:

image.png.75df4c31db20682e5eaaa3ecc5193432.png

What I'm trying to say is that it lists all of the glasto registrations under the one account and has the lead bookers address as the delivery address. 

Everything on the SeeTickets / Glastonbury sites read as though the tickets get delivered to the lead booker this year. I know this hasn't been the case in the past but might have changed.

I believe it changes once you pay the full balance. you then get the opportunity to select a delivery address. so if all six pay separately they all get to pick a separate address (but all get charges for delivery) 

One address one delivery cost

From the festival web site.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

This is the bit you need to know:

BALANCE PAYMENTS

Balance payments (£198 + £5 booking fee) are payable in the first week of April 2019 (from 09:00 Monday 1st April – 23:59 Sunday 7th April 2019).

You can pay the balance for up to 6 tickets in one transaction, providing you have all paid a deposit and they are all the same ticket type. By grouping your balance payments together you will only pay one postage and packing fee. You will need to provide each of their registration numbers and postcodes in order to pay their balances.

Please note that you can only pay the balances together if they are for the same type of ticket, so you can pay the balance on up to 6 coach packages together, or up to 6 general admission tickets together, but you can’t pay the balance on a mix of general admission and coach packages in the same transaction.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:04 PM, drunk pumpkin said:

I believe it changes once you pay the full balance. you then get the opportunity to select a delivery address. so if all six pay separately they all get to pick a separate address (but all get charges for delivery) 

One address one delivery cost

This is correct. All this stuff about tickets being posted to lead bookers or individually is not correct unless there have been massive changes.

Delivery addresses etc are sorted when you pay the balance of your tickets. You can pay for up to 6 tickets in one balance payment - they do not need to be from the same original order.  For each balance payment there is one postage charge and the tickets will be posted to an address determined then.

chill guys.