They came from a land down under

The Other Steve

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They’re not a band you should be alright with.

They got played relentlessly on a recent camping trip where the music was out of my control, seemed harmless enough to me although I haven't gone back to them.

26 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Sticky Fingers is such a bad name for a band in the year of our lord 2018

I assume it's because of Australia's climate, their ice lollies melt at a quicker rate than here in England.

2 minutes ago, priest17 said:

They got played relentlessly on a recent camping trip where the music was out of my control, seemed harmless enough to me although I haven't gone back to them.

Fair one. I expected you to know about their history of racist and misogynistic abuse because they’re that notorious for it, but if someone was just playing their music and not simultaneously explaining the history of the band then I guess you weren’t to know.

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Fair one. I expected you to know about their history of racist and misogynistic abuse because they’re that notorious for it, but if someone was just playing their music and not simultaneously explaining the history of the band then I guess you weren’t to know.

Ah. Well. I'm certainly on the wrong side of this debate...

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, VCK said:

Australia is really putting Britain and America to shame with rock music right now.

For fans of classic punk rock:

Speaking of punk, I'd say the Peep Tempel are the best punk band I've seen since the Clash. Yup. Serious. 

Also, I know he's Kiwi, but check out Marlon Williams on the other end of the scale.