Bagged a local ticket

youngatheart2

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

I always take my tent back and I've helped a girl get back to her tent who I didn't know but was walking along holding her arm after hurting it but okay I don't respect the festival, it's not important to me etc 

12 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

Am I missing something here?

That's a Gazza quote, my husband would never come out with something so creepy. 

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

He followed a girl back to her tent telling her how much he respects females. Not to mention the fact he was wearing blackface at the time and screaming at her for not understanding half the sentences that came out of his mouth.

Sorry but fucking LOL

5 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

Wtf,really or you shitting me?

Nah I'm joking haha, we're just taking the piss based on the story H.M.V quoted above, where he randomly walked some girl back to her tent because she'd hurt her arm, which to most people sounds like a very weird thing to do in reality and most people I know would probably rather not have a random guy decide to do that at a festival.

Just now, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I think he actually stated....

was walking along holding her arm after hurting it

Now grammatically it was pretty hard to decipher... but I read that as the initial injury the poor girl suffered was at his hands.

Albeit respectfully administered.

Fucking hell I just started laughing out loud in the library picturing this. Gazza randomly approaching a girl in the night at Glastonbury and grabbing her arm, injuring it, then walking her back to her tent.

14 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Now grammatically it was pretty hard to decipher... but I read that as the initial injury the poor girl suffered was at his hands.

It's the insistence of not leaving any trace I find worrying,he doesn't want to make it too easy for the cops

Edited by glastolover19

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

100% genuine:

Did your phone autocorrect ‘respect the *farm’s* leave no trace ethic’ to ‘respect the females leave no trace ethic’, do you think?

Tbf I put FATM into google the other day and it came up with the farm so you think a phone is questionable?....try fucking google

1 hour ago, glastolover19 said:

Wtf,really or you shitting me?

Yes really?!....fucking idiot!

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Are you serious?, a girl was over the way walking past Oxylers fairly late into the evening holding her arm in discomfort because it hurt, I went and assisted asking if she was okay etc and did she want help which she did so helped her back before going back to my tent for the night. Nowhere at all did I say that I hurt her in the 1st instance and helped her. Why am I going to go and hurt someone I don't even know?!

9 hours ago, glastolover19 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it flags up if "local" tries to change address. G.F are not stupid and know the tricks people try. You friends are still pricks though if trying to get tickets when not actually local. Nice to see quite a few folks are selfish enough to put the festival at jeopardy by pissing off the locals

Did I say they were friends?

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Tbf I put FATM into google the other day and it came up with the farm so you think a phone is questionable?....try fucking google

Um yes mate FATM is one character different to farm. Females is nothing like farm. You do realise it autocorrects to things that are spelt similarly, right? Why would correcting FATM to farm be weird?

10 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Hey @thewayiam are you single? Asking for a friend. ;)

I heard he's in a long term committed relationship with his sister who coincidently happens to also be his father,I'm sure it was on Jeremy Kyle sometime. So unfortunately for your friend he's taken(although I secretly think it's you hehe I don't blame you he seems like a right keeper,maybe if I dress up he might give me a bloody good bit of respecting)

• Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, thewayiam . said:

You are just a fucking dick are you with H.M.V. as an appreciate name! I'm am so sick of this fucking forum...maybe next time at Glastonbury maybe I won't respect the females...we'll see who think's its funny then!

Wow, lets see if you get desperate and post your reg sometime. Would be delighted to pass it on to  GF HQ. 

You say the whole forum is wrong. Have you ever considered possibly reading back what you have typed and maybe the occasional edit before you send your wildest thoughts out there into the ether? If it quacks like a duck........

**Edited to add, new account - weird shit - bowing out**

Edited by H.M.V

6 minutes ago, thewayiam . said:

You are just a fucking dick are you with H.M.V. as an appreciate name! I'm am so sick of this fucking forum...maybe next time at Glastonbury maybe I won't respect the females...we'll see who think's its funny then!

I think the piss taking on here is pretty OTT, but you do yourself zero favours with lines like that.

• Upvote 2