Silver Hayes on late...

DJ Cull

Lovebullets?  Rings a bell but can't place it - remind me what/where that is?  I find that half the places I've visited, I can't remember the name of.  

For instance, there was a place I visited I think in the Common with a food stall outside running from a double decker bus - was that Rumshack?  I looked at the bands that played there and none ring a bell!  But I thought I was there on either Wednesday or Thursday night!

5 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Lovebullets?  Rings a bell but can't place it - remind me what/where that is?  I find that half the places I've visited, I can't remember the name of.  

For instance, there was a place I visited I think in the Common with a food stall outside running from a double decker bus - was that Rumshack?  I looked at the bands that played there and none ring a bell!  But I thought I was there on either Wednesday or Thursday night!

It's next to Spaceport, around the Glade area.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's next to Spaceport, around the Glade area.

Right!  Thanks, I think I know where you mean but don't think I've been there - from what Mardy says, I think I'd remember it and it's probably not my thing!  But may have to visit just for the experience!

Love bullets, the day-glow tent with Elrow and lots of NOS bottles.....

Bought some seriously strong pills of a scouser in there on Thursday. Had to go and sit under a tree by Arcadia and wait for one of them to wear off.

Think the loop could have saved me from that experience - #TimeToTest

2 minutes ago, TheBurns said:

Wasn't there some trouble at LBHQ? I remember seeing a ton of cops there at one point, possibly after sasha and digweed because I can't remember when else I was around there.

Yes - Several people were being "Sought by the Po-Po" and security, made me drop my joint (out of reflex) looked like an old school rave drugs-bust turn-out. Very not Glasto at all....

Just now, Penrhos said:

Yes - Several people were being "Sought by the Po-Po" and security, made me drop my joint (out of reflex) looked like an old school rave drugs-bust turn-out. Very not Glasto at all....

Yeah I've never seen anything like it before on the farm, just makes me want to avoid the place.

48 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Scariest place? Old Strummerville, about 9, 10 in the morning. Some proper heavy, fucked up vibes. 

I’ve never experienced this. Not been to Strummerville properly, just had a little look and left. 

The stone circle on Monday afternoon at about 12pm when they’ve barricaded the last remaining people in on an attempt to end the party and it’s all gone a bit ferral. That’s quite scarey.

15 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Something felt right about smoking my last illegal puff before midnight ?

The queue was about 30mins, and i met a couple nice young women waiting behind me, and we danced in the rabbit hole, and when that was done went down to the bimble to meet up with the rest of their friends. Danced until about 730 as well. It was honestly a magical perfect night. Ive been trying to get my friends to head down the rabbit hole as someone told me a "secret" to getting in, and I'm not sure if its true but I would like to try. Sadly they cant get over their SE corner madenss.

In reference to whether we go to SE corner for something specific... its almost the opposite... we go somewhere else if their is something specific (like carl cox, fatboy slim) but if theres nothing specifc elsewhere my friends want to be at block 9. One of my friends is heavily into EDM so he does usually know a bit about who's on where. 

Ooooh whats the secret? Or is it too secret to write on here?

10 hours ago, Penrhos said:

Oh! Yeh i've never seen anything like this happen before - I wonder what that was all about? And why bust there in particular??

I always found Strummerville to be so pleasant and chill, but I guess I've never been up there after sunrise.

Edited by Sasperella