Park Stage 2019

Tuna

1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

Probably get 40 minutes of Rex before needing to head off to West Holts...

I personally  won't be going to see Janelle Monae. Not sure what I'll be doing, possibly Rex, but I have a feeling there will be something else I want to see on another stage, or my mates will drag me to see The Cure.

15 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Yeah especially compared to Hot Chip on the sat, hoping it means it is open later on the Sunday too (was there ever a reason it wasn't on the same time on all 3 days?).

Where else would the Atoms for Peace secret slot appear if not the Sunday night gap? :D

Just now, deadpheasant said:

I dunno if we should read too much into the timings there. Didn't it say Lauryn Hill was playing 8AM on Wednesday?

8AM every day

image.png.eef7ce9fcc01a12ed0c7534a1339014c.png

If an act has changed the time of the event it usually means that they know their set time (the default is 7pm)

Just now, dentalplan said:

I think when the stage times come out, you'll see that it doesn't always mean that. 

Of course not always, but for the majority of the time I imagine it does (at least the initial slot they were given, it may be changed later of course).

Looking at his other dates they all use the default of 7. Can't see why he'd change just the specific one for no reason.

image.png.88c3b1b1de164370c37c861ec250c15a.pngimage.png.ba4aee5d23e80d43e71dcc4db47d9849.png

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Of course not always, but for the majority of the time I imagine it does (at least the initial slot they were given, it may be changed later of course).

Looking at his other dates they all use the default of 7. Can't see why he'd change just the specific one for no reason.

image.png.88c3b1b1de164370c37c861ec250c15a.pngimage.png.ba4aee5d23e80d43e71dcc4db47d9849.png

https://www.bandsintown.com/en/e/1012573655-stormzy-at-worthy-farm

Just now, deadpheasant said:

Wednesday at 12AM. A set 8 hours before the gates open nice.

Wednesday is the first day of the fest so it aint too suprising thats where he put it

And ye I can't explain the Stormzy one tbh (though he does have another gig listed as 12 too). Friendly Fires are also listed as midday on Sunday too.

However, Rex subbing makes a lot of sense, at least thats where I had him billed before this (same with Ms. Lauryn Hill, Neil has had info she is subbing anyway even without the time info).