Festivals each Weekend 2019

Radi0Head

, Hello eFesters,

I'm currently planning what to do with my summer next year. I'm a student and have long holidays. Next year I plan to go to a festival each weekend by working or as a journalist. I've created a short list but there are currently gaps and uncertainties. So if you have any recommendations for the gaps or any changes you'd make I'd love to hear your suggestions. Below is the shortlist. What festivals would you recommend? Or how would you do it?

Bearded Theory, 22nd to 26th July (Uncertain)

Camden Rocks, 29th May to 2nd June (Uncertain, Whycwood or Red Rooster)

Gottwood, 5th June to 9th June (Uncertain)

Download, 12th June to 16th June (Possibly Isle of Wight)

Black Deer, 19th June to 23rd June (Uncertain)

Glastonbury, 26th June to 30th June

NOTHING THIS WEEKEND, 3rd to 7th July (Possibilities: New Forest Folk, Barn on the Farm, Cornbury, Love Supreme)

Beat Herder, 10th to 14th July (Possibly Nass)

Latitude, 17th to 21st July (Uncertain)

Y Not, 24th to 28th July (Uncertain)

Wilderness, 31st July to 4th August (uncertain)

Boomtown, 7th to 11th August

Green Man, 14th to 18th August (Uncertain)

Reading Festival, 21st to 25th August (Possibly Shambala)

End of the Road, 28th August to 1st September (Uncertain) 

Thanks x

Edited by Radi0Head

12 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

You could consider Lost Village 22nd-25th August?

Why are you uncertain about loads of them? Whatever the permutations, you're going to be super fucked by September! Hope you don't go back to uni until October....

Thanks I'll take a look at it! Though I'm pretty set on Reading that week due to friends  always being there. I'm trying to convince them to go to Shambala instead but I'm not getting anywhere.

Uncertainty is mostly due to other options I have those weekend or having not been before. The weekend of Lattitude is a busy one for festivals and there are lots of other strong choices. But I did really enjoy latitude last time I went. Having looked a bit more into Greenman I can probably make that a definitely.

It's my final year so I won't be back! Hopefully I can secure a job in the music industry doing PR or something. So I guess this is work experience? 

In previous years I didn't feel tired in the weekends I had off. I just wanted to be in another field. So fingers crossed I make it out the other end!

1 hour ago, kaosmark2 said:

If you're working them it'll be a lot more tiring than attending. 

I’ll probably be volunteering so 3x 8 hour shifts typically. To be honest attending I find more tiring due to get the free reign in getting fucked. That coupled with the likelihood that I’ll have press passes to most of the events I think I’ll be fine

• 4 weeks later...