Pink?

UEF

From Glastofeed: https://www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/pink-announces-uk-tour-dates-around-glastonbury-weekend/

P!nk’s upcoming UK and Ireland tour dates are below. Tickets go on sale from 10am next Tuesday, October 23 with a presale two days prior.

Tuesday June 18 2019 – DUBLIN RDS Arena
Thursday June 20 2019 – CARDIFF Principality Stadium 
Saturday June 22 2019 – GLASGOW Hampden Park
Tuesday June 25 2019 – LIVERPOOL Anfield Stadium 
Saturday June 29 2019 – LONDON Wembley Stadium 
Sunday June 30 2019 – LONDON Wembley Stadium

Friday?

10 minutes ago, UEF said:

From Glastofeed: https://www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/pink-announces-uk-tour-dates-around-glastonbury-weekend/

P!nk’s upcoming UK and Ireland tour dates are below. Tickets go on sale from 10am next Tuesday, October 23 with a presale two days prior.

Tuesday June 18 2019 – DUBLIN RDS Arena
Thursday June 20 2019 – CARDIFF Principality Stadium 
Saturday June 22 2019 – GLASGOW Hampden Park
Tuesday June 25 2019 – LIVERPOOL Anfield Stadium 
Saturday June 29 2019 – LONDON Wembley Stadium 
Sunday June 30 2019 – LONDON Wembley Stadium

Friday?

Awesome I hope so,not that I'm a fan but a very dear friend of mine who tried getting and failed to get tix for her last tour is making her very first trip to Glastonbury next year and this would be icing on cake for her. Can see her subbing for Friday's headliner,wether happens or not I don't know but can't see why not

3 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

Awesome I hope so,not that I'm a fan but a very dear friend of mine who tried getting and failed to get tix for her last tour is making her very first trip to Glastonbury next year and this would be icing on cake for her. Can see her subbing for Friday's headliner,wether happens or not I don't know but can't see why not

She won't do three shows in three days with the effort that goes into her shows. Don't get your friend's hopes up. Not happening.

13 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

The amount of effort she puts into her shows, four nights in a row ain’t happening. Also, going by the ridiculously ambitious venues she’s playing, she would want to headline the G, and that ain’t happening either.

Don't be conservative - Katy Perry does enormous shows but managed to do it last time round by just running around with a bit of tat on stage. It can be done. 

18 minutes ago, Superscally said:

She won't do three shows in three days with the effort that goes into her shows. Don't get your friend's hopes up. Not happening.

Make it four, as she is playing Rock Werchter on the Thursday night.

JUNE 27, 2019    Rock Werchter      Werchter
JUNE 29, 2019    Wembley Stadium    London
JUNE 30, 2019    Wembley Stadium    London

4 minutes ago, StevieMcK said:

Make it four, as she is playing Rock Werchter on the Thursday night.

JUNE 27, 2019    Rock Werchter      Werchter
JUNE 29, 2019    Wembley Stadium    London
JUNE 30, 2019    Wembley Stadium    London

That's pretty much torpedoed that then. 

I don't rule this out at all. This seems like exactly the kind of booking the festival would make, third from the top or subbing the Pyramid, especially since the current predicted headliners are very "white dudes with guitars". They may decide to throw a bit more money at someone like Pink to do a high profile, non-headline slot. I don't think 4 dates in a row is impossible either - when The Who cancel a gig to headline then anything can happen.

Free IOW weekend, the festival liked a tweet from her about the tour yesterday & one of John Giddings bands is the support for the whole tour. Add to that no dates south of London makes her quite likely I would think. Amazed she`s doing 2 nights at Wembley but my daughter who probably knows more about these things than me isnt. 

7 hours ago, Giraffe Man said:

Free IOW weekend, the festival liked a tweet from her about the tour yesterday & one of John Giddings bands is the support for the whole tour. Add to that no dates south of London makes her quite likely I would think. Amazed she`s doing 2 nights at Wembley but my daughter who probably knows more about these things than me isnt. 

Which band is that?

The German part of Pink's stadium tour went on sale yesterday. Today, the tour has been expanded from 6 to 8 dates by adding second dates in two cities (Cologne and Munich).

Does this make the two dates in London seem less ambitious? And by extension, a headline set at Glastonbury slightly more possible? Or at least the notion of playing third down more ridiculous?

2 hours ago, marcoolio said:

The German part of Pink's stadium tour went on sale yesterday. Today, the tour has been expanded from 6 to 8 dates by adding second dates in two cities (Cologne and Munich).

Does this make the two dates in London seem less ambitious? And by extension, a headline set at Glastonbury slightly more possible? Or at least the notion of playing third down more ridiculous?

Was it ambitious? 

1 hour ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Yes. Only this year, much bigger acts than she will ever be have been giving away tickets to stadium dates because they can’t sell them. Before then, Rihanna had to pull multiple dates for non selling. 

Fair enough. I’m a Pink fan so I guess I’m more engaged with her on social media etc. It always feels like she has a massive following etc and manages to stay current. It didn’t cross my mind that she might struggle to sell out two stadium nights. 

Im just gutted she’s doing them that weekend!  

I think if she was at the farm, she’d want to be there with all her paraphernalia, Katy Perry style. There’s no way they’d dismantle that after a Saturday night gig, take it to the farm, then back to Wembley for a gig that same night. It’s just not going to happen this year. 

Edited by kalifire

15 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I think if she was at the farm, she’d want to be there with all her paraphernalia, Katy Perry style. There’s no way they’d dismantle that after a Saturday night gig, take it to the farm, then back to Wembley for a gig that same night. It’s just not going to happen this year. 

winner-of-the-buzz-killington-award-rand