Other Stage

FuzzyDunlop

25 minutes ago, basquille said:

Vampire Weekend announced this morning to be playing 1st July in Dublin, so further proof they're nailed on for Glasto.

Could just be for Citadel if they end up being an exclusive there, but I guess they coupd headline the other vs. Stormzy? Not sure there is much other space for them with the rock slot, Cardi B and Chris & The Queens

6 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Could just be for Citadel if they end up being an exclusive there, but I guess they coupd headline the other vs. Stormzy? Not sure there is much other space for them with the rock slot, Cardi B and Chris & The Queens

Why not? Both of those can easily be Other subs (and I think would work better there), there's space for VW as Pyramid sub or 3rd down.

19 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

had info that they're headlining.

Also on the case with a few more.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

my guess is that'll be Tame Impala, who I've been told are headlining one of the nights.

Seems like the most logical option doesn't it? Look forward to hearing what else you have.

1 minute ago, The Martini Police said:

Why not? Both of those can easily be Other subs (and I think would work better there), there's space for VW as Pyramid sub or 3rd down.

Just going off who we got nailed I dont think there is space:

MAIN SUB: Janet Jackson, Liam Gallagher

3rd DOWN MAIN: Cardi B (shes headlining evrey festival shes playing, she aint gonna do lower than this or other headline), Christine & The Queens, Rock Slot

OTHER HEADLINE: The Chems, The Streets, Tame Impala (according to Neil)

12 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Just going off who we got nailed I dont think there is space:

MAIN SUB: Janet Jackson, Liam Gallagher

3rd DOWN MAIN: Cardi B (shes headlining evrey festival shes playing, she aint gonna do lower than this or other headline), Christine & The Queens, Rock Slot

OTHER HEADLINE: The Chems, The Streets, Tame Impala (according to Neil)

Someone said a week ago or so the Christine’s subbing the Other.

I’m not convinced about Cardi B playing anymore personally, now that she’s headlining stuff all around the way. I think Migos’ schedule is also factored into hers too.

58 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Lcd were a lovebox exclusive when they played weren’t they?

Nah, they were a "London festival exclusive", which made us all very giddy because that's French for "exclusive except for Glastonbury" when they were pretty much the only other place in England left to announce.

51 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Someone said a week ago or so the Christine’s subbing the Other.

I’m not convinced about Cardi B playing anymore personally, now that she’s headlining stuff all around the way. I think Migos’ schedule is also factored into hers too.

Hmm interesting would have assumed given her placement at APE she would have been higher than that.

I dunno, Cardi has that weekend off in her schedule and given Emily followed her it would make a lot of sense for her to play

2 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Tame Impala would be a great alternative headliner option, that video of Let it Happen a posted here looked immense!

Other headline slot would be great... the light/laser shows they have at gigs is great and would really be able to show them off as its dark for headline slot. When they played pyramid they were great but you really lose that visual side of their show. 

2 minutes ago, Havors said:

Other headline slot would be great... the light/laser shows they have at gigs is great and would really be able to show them off as its dark for headline slot. When they played pyramid they were great but you really lose that visual side of their show. 

Yeah I agree, saw them at Reading 2013 on the NME tent, third down I think, visuals were brilliant!

Edited by thrillhouse188